Would you allow your wife to go to a mixed gym?

Would you allow your wife to go to a mixed gym?

• Total voters
What do you mean, me and my xalimo are going to the mixed gym together in my 5 inch shorts and her yoga pants.
We’re going to be doing squats together. If another nigga looking it actually kinda makes me feel like damn my gal is so desired by other niggas I guess I’m actually really lucky to have her. LADIES don’t listen to these faraxs they capp they want to control how you dress tomorrow they’ll tell you you ugly and that would destroy you because he’s the only one that’s ever seen your beauty. The depths of these emotional trenches the evil sun of somaale digs is beyond reproach. Lawd haff mercii

We’re going to be doing squats together. If another nigga looking it actually kinda makes me feel like damn my gal is so desired by other niggas I guess I’m actually really lucky to have her. LADIES don’t listen to these faraxs they capp they want to control how you dress tomorrow they’ll tell you you ugly and that would destroy you because he’s the only one that’s ever seen your beauty. The depths of these emotional trenches the evil sun of somaale digs is beyond reproach. Lawd haff mercii

This guy is such a simp

Yaraye

VIP
I feel sorry for reer US/Europe. Do y’all not even have one only woman’s gym? I have 5 women only gyms within a 10 km radius and one of them is a Muslim owned one that is connected to a mosque

I’ve noticed Americans and some European countries don’t invest in their Muslim communities. Do y’all have Islamic schools that are decent academically? How common is halal certified fast food?
where you live? masjids in MN got gym courts only, and they only let the men use it too.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
where you live? masjids in MN got gym courts only, and they only let the men use it too.
Melbourne, Australia. This masjid has gym court too for men which also doubles as the main prayer area and the women's section is at the back which is a 3 story building with the swimming at the bottom, gym in the middle and the prayer section on top, all exclusively for women

Audrey Hepburn

PROUD FEMCEL
Melbourne, Australia. This masjid has gym court too for men which also doubles as the main prayer area and the women's section is at the back which is a 3 story building with the swimming at the bottom, gym in the middle and the prayer section on top, all exclusively for women

I hate Reer Kangaroo.

:damn:

Depends how curvy she is. If she's mashallah in all the right places no amount of clothing is gonna conceal that and men will look at her like a lion looks at a zebra.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
No way Jose. I’d say even men should avoid mixed gyms - it’s too many superth0ts that will tempt you. Brothers either go super early or workout at home.

Oh My God Wow GIF

Yaraye

VIP
mashallah, i'm envious. we ain't got no gyms like that. The little gym courts we got are used exclusively by men. These misogynistic community leaders don't invest in the young women/girls

Allow? 🤣who the hell is he? Thank God I am single I feel for every married Somali women to these out of touch ass holes.
All the 3 thumb downs on this I want y’all to get your head out of the gutter because with a attitude like that y’all are bound to be divorced multiple times cus ain’t no way women are willing to be treated like a child. Lol

All the 3 thumb downs on this I want y’all to get your head out of the gutter because with a attitude like that y’all are bound to be divorced multiple times cus ain’t no way women are willing to be treated like a child. Lol
As the man of the house I expect my wife and children to obey me as I am in charge of the family, are you Muslim? Because no intelligent Muslim would deny the authority of the father.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Besides cardio, most women do useless exercises in the gym anyway that won't yield good results. If you're not gonna be lifting for hypertrophy then don't bother coming to the gym and do your cardio in natural environment.