Would you allow Christian missionaries to set up schools in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm half-way there as I'm marrying a jew too :mjlaugh:

I dont think u can catch the type Jew Ayaan catched. I mean, even I--- a critic of hers, give salute. Ferguson is intellectual extraordinaire and she gave him a son. His ex blonde wife had three daughters no sons impressive but still she wont be grateful to her God! :(

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Your Qabil stole the wealth away from Somalia. Let me not say more, lest Sheikh & nine come in gun blazing defending baare tribe

I the Sheikh has his gun ready. :gunsmiley:

Defending the honor of Jaalle Siad Barre AUN.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I the Sheikh has his gun ready. :gunsmiley:

Defending the honor of Jaalle Siad Barre AUN.
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Jerome

I am seriously curious why did u pick texas as your fictional location? Why not Minnesota like Adan says he is from there :(

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I see Djibouti is ahead of the curve :sass1:

How many people there go to France for University?
there was only 2 primary catholic school in the capital. it would've been nice if there was catholic middle and high school. in that case many of the students would have gotten scholarship to study in france.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
there was only 2 primary catholic school in the capital. it would've been nice if there was catholic middle and high school. in that case many of the students would have gotten scholarship to study in france.

is that where u became an atheist?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I myself went to a Church of England school, had nothing but positive experiences. In fact, they went above and beyond to accommodate the Muslim students there.

but at what expense? Here u r not muslim and not christian. not even eloquent to show trace of an English UK education

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts