Would you allow Christian missionaries to set up schools in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freedom to practice religion is ALL good, but u have no right to go a majority muslim country and try to convert them to Christianity. What next? Atheism?

Nobody is converting anybody, they would be sending qualified teachers to teach IGCSE and International Baccalaureate. Their skills in school administration and resources are the biggest reasons why I am for it.

As a firm and consistent believer of freedom of expression and freedom of assembly the very rights afforded to us in the West should likewise be available to those that seek to exercise them in Somalia.

However in the mind of Muslim believer it is internal consistent to deprive them of these rights as it only increases suffering for those who are moved astray in the afterlife though that opinion hinges on Islam being the true religion both points with little evidence to support such a notion.

:snoop: type like a normal person would in a chat room, so people can actually reply to you.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I went to a private catholic school from age 5-8.

Than I moved to a different city and did public school

I wasn’t the only Muslim there either. I knew Pakistanis and arabs that attended it with me as well since it was a gender segregated school. So all boys af mine.
They knew I was Muslim so they didn’t hassle me or the other Muslim kids about Christianity. We did have to pray before we ate but I just said Bismillah and continued feasting while everyone else was thanking they mamma and they neighbor and etc for the food.

I know some guys who stayed in the private catholic school system . 2 of them attend rice university( top uni in Texas) and another that goes to Stanford

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nobody is converting anybody, they would be sending qualified teachers to teach IGCSE and International Baccalaureate. Their skills in school administration and resources are the biggest reasons why I am for it.

Yes but it may come with a price. Catholics are zealous religious sect. They believe it is their destiny to convert people

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I wasn’t the only Muslim there either. I knew Pakistanis and arabs that attended it with me as well since it was a gender segregated school. So all boys af mine.
They knew I was Muslim so they didn’t hassle me or the other Muslim kids about Christianity. We did have to pray before we ate but I just said Bismillah and continued feasting while everyone else was thanking they mamma and they neighbor and etc for the food.

I know some guys who stayed in the private catholic school system . 2 of them attend rice university( top uni in Texas) and another that goes to Stanford

Your Qabil stole the wealth away from Somalia. Let me not say more, lest Sheikh & nine come in gun blazing defending baare tribe

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
the catholic school was like legit a block away from my crib so me and my cousin would just legit walk their . The fact that it was so close was the reason why I mostly attended it.
They took Christmas seriously too which I loved cause I got free gifts from school during those years.

I myself went to a Church of England school, had nothing but positive experiences. In fact, they went above and beyond to accommodate the Muslim students there.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
my sisters went to an all girl French catholic primary school in Djibouti. by the time they got to middle school, they were far ahead of their classmates. unfortunately, I went to a regular public school.

my sisters went to an all girl French catholic primary school in Djibouti. by the time they got to middle school, they were far ahead of their classmates. unfortunately, I went to a regular public school.

I see Djibouti is ahead of the curve :sass1:

How many people there go to France for University?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending