Would you abort you child if they were severely mentally and physically disabled?

Would you abort?

• Yes

Votes: 36 41.4%
  • No

Votes: 38 43.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 13 14.9%

• Total voters
You guys no know nothing. No madhab unanimously prohibits abortion when its r^pe. Shafi’ allow abortions when it comes to r^pe. Hanafi are the most lenient and allow it for zina, which sounds mad to me. And all madhabs allow abortions when it comes to mothers health.

The Muslim World League aka the most credible Fatwa givers, always abortion for extreme cases of health/body deformality that would cause major issues to the family. This has been allowed in Saudi Arabia for over 30 years, even under King Fahd, who’s highly regarded as not being morally/religiously corrupt like MBS.

And to answer your question, yes I would. I’m not living my life in hell bro, plus who’s to say you don’t already have kids? The child will take too much time bro. No offense to all my handicaps
:salute:

Are you sure cos I think if the mothers life is in danger you can.
It’s haram in all cases regarding the condition of the fetus is what I meant.
You cannot abort a child in any case except when the mothers life is in severe danger. Killing a child because of disability is forbidden because the Quran explicitly states that it’s haram to kill your children when you have economic woes. The same thing goes with honour killings.

How. All of you here saying that you would never abort are not living in reality. Not only would it be dangerous pregnancy for the mother, but the prison sentence of a life that would follow is not a life worth living not only for yourself but the poor child bought into this world to live in pain and suffering. The majority of the kids with severe disabilities don't live for very long, go ask a mother how painful it is to watch her own child suffer and then die. Even if the child does live you will be in and out of hospitals for years (don't believe go visit a pediatric ICU) and the life you live will never resemble normalcy. Taking the moral high ground with me ain't gonna work.
Are you even a Muslim? ‘A life not worth living’ cannot be said for a child who possesses a soul. And yes, I have seen many disabled children throughout my life. The reward for caring such a child is presented both in the earth and the hereafter. The dedication of the parent is what matters and as Muslims, you put your trust in Allah for ease. Don’t adopt the rhetoric of the west on this issue, it isn’t a joke.

What Islam says on the matter is what I follow. I have no time to disguise or mix self-interests for pseudo-ethical posturing. I talked to my mother about the issue months ago, going into the discussion for the idea, bringing all types of dishonest faux over-intellectual baseless foolishness when it really comes down to what the proper guidelines and structures are allowing, within the confines of Islam, so the conversation changed my views on it. Going outside it will just bring arbitrary endless nonsense about scenarios that cannot be measured in the non-religious sense without making your own rules setting standards as if you're the moral authority.

Are you even a Muslim? ‘A life not worth living’ cannot be said for a child who possesses a soul. And yes, I have seen many disabled children throughout my life. The reward for caring such a child is presented both in the earth and the hereafter. The dedication of the parent is what matters and as Muslims, you put your trust in Allah for ease. Don’t adopt the rhetoric of the west on this issue, it isn’t a joke.
Use your brain saxiib and rise above the 68iq mentality and stop blaming the gaalo and the west for everything you imbecile. I have given my reasons and backed it up with evidence as to why caring for a severely disabled child is a life sentence you don't wish upon anyone. Read what I wrote instead of saying I have seen disabled children. No my nigga you have not you think its a simple easy just taking care but dont realise the pain and suffering associated with it. This is the last reply I'll give to you 68 iq immoral warriors.

Use your brain saxiib and rise above the 68iq mentality and stop blaming the gaalo and the west for everything you imbecile. I have given my reasons and backed it up with evidence as to why caring for a severely disabled child is a life sentence you don't wish upon anyone. Read what I wrote instead of saying I have seen disabled children. No my nigga you have not you think its a simple easy just taking care but dont realise the pain and suffering associated with it. This is the last reply I'll give to you 68 iq immoral warriors.
I’ve cared for them too. Like alchemist mentions, you’re only adopting a pseudo-ethical narrative to support your world view. You claim they’re ‘ only living a life of suffering’ when this quite actually has zero real world evidence but is based on your thoughts. In other words, you speak of that which you have no knowledge, so it’s best you stay quiet.

As for the claim that I blame gaalo for everything, this Issue is only to be discussed with an Islamic perspective, you’ve taken a viewpoint common amongst secular westerners and made it seem applicable in the wider sense.

You guys no know nothing. No madhab unanimously prohibits abortion when its r^pe. Shafi’ allow abortions when it comes to r^pe. Hanafi are the most lenient and allow it for zina, which sounds mad to me. And all madhabs allow abortions when it comes to mothers health.

The Muslim World League aka the most credible Fatwa givers, always abortion for extreme cases of health/body deformality that would cause major issues to the family. This has been allowed in Saudi Arabia for over 30 years, even under King Fahd, who’s highly regarded as not being morally/religiously corrupt like MBS.

And to answer your question, yes I would. I’m not living my life in hell bro, plus who’s to say you don’t already have kids? The child will take too much time bro. No offense to all my handicaps
:salute:
I dont take the advice of Wahhabi zionist funded deviants.
Al-Azhar prohibits abortion in all cases except when the Mothers life is in severe danger. They site the fact that you’re attempting to block the decree of God by killing the child whilst life itself is an examination upon all.

The Grand Imam of Azhar:

.-.‘The Sheikh of Al-Azhar said that the statement that abortion of a deformed fetus is permissible is incorrect, because it is known that life is not free of pain in any case, just as the solution is not to legalize abortion of deformed fetuses, but rather to establish social institutions to accommodate them’.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
If my potential would be severely mentally and physically disabled requiring around the clock care then I would probably abort the child. Even if it would be Islamically wrong, given the chose I would do it. It would pain me, and I would always remember it.

If you have faith you will understand that abortion is a major sin and an immoral thing to do. The least that can be said is get a carer to look after my disabled child or put it in a care home in the afternoons if things get extremely difficult. Remember you get a lot of support from the government and those who are patient will get many rewards in the akhirah.

World

VIP
Al-Azhar prohibits abortion in all cases except when the Mothers life is in severe danger. They site the fact that you’re attempting to block the decree of God by killing the child whilst life itself is an examination upon all.

The Grand Imam of Azhar:

.-.‘The Sheikh of Al-Azhar said that the statement that abortion of a deformed fetus is permissible is incorrect, because it is known that life is not free of pain in any case, just as the solution is not to legalize abortion of deformed fetuses, but rather to establish social institutions to accommodate them’.
There is a difference of opinion, you’re not going to be committing a sin if you listen to the numerous sheikhs that say you can abort a deformed fetus before 120 days. A fetus before 120 days does not have a soul according to islam, so it’s haram afterwards unless the mother’s life is in danger.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

The Grand Imam of Azhar:

Al-Azhar that’s been corrupted?
:mjpls:
Grand Mufti of Palestine allows it. Plus it’s within 120 days then there’s no life.
Are you just gonna skip past how many prominent leaders within many madhabs allow it for r^pe?
:francis:

There is a difference of opinion, you’re not going to be committing a sin if you listen to the numerous sheikhs that say you can abort a deformed fetus before 120 days. A fetus before 120 days does not have a soul according to islam, so it’s haram afterwards unless the mother’s life is in danger.
Al-Azhar that’s been corrupted?
:mjpls:
Grand Mufti of Palestine allows it. Plus it’s within 120 days then there’s no life.
Are you just gonna skip past how many prominent leaders within many madhabs allow it for r^pe?
:francis:
The issue here is that 40 or 120 days is the time it takes for ensoulment to occur which is gradual. Only the hanafis believe that abortion is permitted in the first 120 days of pregnancy and this is only for a supposedly ‘valid reason’ (there’s no indication of how deformity is a valid reason as regarded by some, and this is not a majority view).

All other Schools are unanimous that it is haraam to kill a baby in formation from fertilisation to the 120th day except if rhe mother’s life is at threat; the penalty being a diya or fasting for 2 months. The Prophet (PBUH) prohibited for an adulteress be executed whilst pregnant, the Quran and Shariah make it very clear that any life is important. The prophet (PBUH) wouldve executed her and the baby (born from zina) if the case was that his life wasn’t of importance.

Last edited:
I don't quite get the why quotation of my post since it seems you specifically addressed the other guy, but aight dude.

If you read carefully, putting feelings to the side, abortions should be left to the proper considerations, where I appeal to the laws I think sets valid guidelines. If they say it's okay; then abortion in those circumstances is okay. No problem.

I might personally want to abort a baby for it being just an inconvenience to my life (even if healthy or not too severe/debilitating conditions), but that, of course, does not mean it is the right moral choice. I understand you don't adhere to this frame of reference as people on your side, i.e., the secularist, frankly, does not care about this and views abortion as insignificant, as the justification of the sanctity of life is not quite established in the nihilistic sense.

Understand that our seemingly good intentions, blended with wants and needs, do not always amount to the right choices. You see, I might want to abort a fetus with some kind of syndrome, but I don't think it's up to me. I think these things are regulated by laws that should be consistent with the rules of The Creator. If I start to take some things, discard others, then I'm not consistent in my approach, and fundamentally view my take to be the superior choice. Now that is a problem.

And sxb, don't talk about matters of morality as if it has a true basis from a non-believer perspective. You have no legs to stand on in that matter — calling me immoral then is quite ironic. That's a borrowed language you need to reflect deeper on.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
@Sheikh Google

You fookin'...

Roll up, son. We goin' fight!

Fight Kangaroo GIF

Wouldn’t abort unless it was doomed to die within a few years, there’s one condition where only 10% of children make it to their first year and almost none by their 5th.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Saxib wallahi u kill meee.
You @Nak-Muay-Kru, @Hargeysa, @Nilotic, @Apollo and @The alchemist are all niggas (among many others) on this site I hope to meet someday. I wanna meet at @Sophisticate too and set her up with one of my cousins. This whole "Women don't need partnership and ilmo to be happy." stuff is some suugo she's been drinking at her cadaan yoga classes. I don't want her to end up like these eedos and habos here and crying her miserable PHD having self to sleep every night in her 70s.