Would you abort you child if they were severely mentally and physically disabled?

Would you abort?

• Yes

Votes: 36 41.4%
  • No

Votes: 38 43.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 13 14.9%

• Total voters

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They are very difficult and take away from the other kids time so I'm not really sure if i can handle it.

I've seen kids with severe disabilities and autism. It's a very difficult trial indeed for the family.

Abortion is haram in all cases and no, the reward is great both in the earth and hereafter.

What if you raise a healthy child who only grows to become an ungrateful failure/criminal?

Abortion is haram in all cases and no, the reward is great both in the earth and hereafter.

What if you raise a healthy child who only grows to become an ungrateful failure/criminal?
Are you sure cos I think if the mothers life is in danger you can.

This is wrong on so many levels. You’re probably trolling by now
Why do you have a sheikh title if you're willing to kill your unborn child? Sick!
How. All of you here saying that you would never abort are not living in reality. Not only would it be dangerous pregnancy for the mother, but the prison sentence of a life that would follow is not a life worth living not only for yourself but the poor child bought into this world to live in pain and suffering. The majority of the kids with severe disabilities don't live for very long, go ask a mother how painful it is to watch her own child suffer and then die. Even if the child does live you will be in and out of hospitals for years (don't believe go visit a pediatric ICU) and the life you live will never resemble normalcy. Taking the moral high ground with me ain't gonna work.

How. All of you here saying that you would never abort are not living in reality. Not only would it be dangerous pregnancy for the mother, but the prison sentence of a life that would follow is not a life worth living not only for yourself but the poor child bought into this world to live in pain and suffering. The majority of the kids with severe disabilities don't live for very long, go ask a mother how painful it is to watch her own child suffer and then die. Even if the child does live you will be in and out of hospitals for years (don't believe go visit a pediatric ICU) and the life you live will never resemble normalcy. Taking the moral high ground with me ain't gonna work.

You're an immoral punk if you're advocating for the taking the life of your own child because he/she happened to be disable.

Fyi, a child with disability may be deficient in some areas but could be far capable in other areas. But nothing beats the smile and happiness that your child shows you when he (or she) sees you..

I hope you don't find a mercy from anyone in the hour of your need......what a soulless creature you're!

You're an immoral punk if you're advocating for the taking the life of your own child because he/she happened to be disable.

Fti, a child with disability may be deficient in some areas but could be far capable in other areas. But nothing beats the smile and happiness that your child shows you when he (or she) sees you..

I hope you don't find a mercy from anyone in the hour of your need......what a soulless creature!
Yeah you defo living in cuckoo land. You are a reminder that this is still SS and talking about topics like this will just bring the sheik tuulo 68iq mentality. "BuT Ya KiLiLING aN UnBoRn ChiLD". Go tell your nonsense to someone else. Im just speaking facts and reality here. That poor child ain't smiling when it sees you, it's in pain and suffering idiot. This nigga drank the whole koolaid.

edit: B*tch ass nigga cant conversate without pulling the immoral card. Ill qashin yo ass aswell.

Last edited:
A lot of parents hate their kids that have severe mental problems.
Thats an autistic kid which is somewhat manageable but still exhausting. Imagine one with severe disabilities like the countless syndromes that will require around-the-clock care. I forgot where I read it but they did a survey on parents with kids that have severe disabilities and an overwhelming amount said they would abort if they knew the severity of the life that they would be living. This is understandable because you don't get to see your own child live a normal life and become their own person. Instead probably wonder what will happen to them after they pass and who will care for the child. Wallahi no parent should ever go through such pain.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts