Would yall cough it up?

The broke Abdis exposing themselves in this thread :dead:
If your man don't pay this much minimum, you know we are gonna be onto you right.

About broke :drakelaugh:

We both know 10k mehr and 20k wedding is more than reasonable to secure you, stop playing games.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
If your man don't pay this much minimum, you know we are gonna be onto you right.

About broke :drakelaugh:

We both know 10k mehr and 20k wedding is more than reasonable to secure you, stop playing games.
@AliUK Are you offering? :oops:

Don’t know why you feel Personally offended by my comment :deadpeter:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Imagine if only simps end up marrying and reproducing.

In a generation or two the simp gene will end up taking over and destroying us from within.

Time to change to a dowry system.

Mehr system is just a race to the bottom.
I think we all are a little harsh on simps because 95% of us got finessed by a girl in our early days. Majority of simps will have a traumatizing moment that'll make them a heartless nigga :mybusiness:

I bought a girl a 10$ meal and shared my weed with her just for her to friendzone me i still have ptsd from it :mjcry:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I think we all are a little harsh on simps because 95% of us got finessed by a girl in our early days. Majority of simps will have a traumatizing moment that'll make them a heartless nigga :mybusiness:

I bought a girl a 10$ meal and shared my weed with her just for her to friendzone me i still have ptsd from it :mjcry:

We all learn from our childhoods but was referring to repeat offenders.

Especially those that pay more than an Apple's equivalent for mehr. :drakewtf:

No saving those guys.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
@AliUK Are you offering? :oops:

Don’t know why you feel Personally offended by my comment :deadpeter:

I feel offended. We're out here saving for a down payment on a mortgage and now were forced to bribe the in-laws to take their daughter out of there house.

Aren't we saving them money already by giving them one less person to feed? :umwhat: