Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Your gona have to try really hard to get me, I'll have sliced your throat like
a butcher by the time you even try

:browtf:
images

You just moved yourself to the top of my list.

I can see your IP nayaa and when I arrive I will cut you up like idoorian sushi and feed you to @Yaxye25 's Madow family (raw). We'll turn your Madow hair into soap as well like Hitler did with the jews. I'll make sure no part of you goes to waste to protect the environment for your pollution.
:siilaanyolaugh:

There are only two people that I know that live close to me one doesn't post that often the other is male or female ertrian or Somali depending on their mood:farmajoyaab:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
There are only two people that I know that live close to me one doesn't post that often the other is male or female ertrian or Somali depending on their mood:farmajoyaab:
Connect to them females in your area and show your Warsangeli/Dubays grand kids , what it feels to be a dubays 25% .:drakekidding:

Once, i met a Somali who was a member of another Somali website I used to be a member accidentally after her lost phone was mistakenly handed to me at school. That day, I’ve realised that the mental image we have of anonymous people is contrarian to the real person. Don’t do it.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Thank you mon ami. :siilaanyosmile:Let me warn you. Too many spicy Samaroons in one place is bound to make the earth melt. Can we allow such a meetup? I don't want these driveling men falling off of cliffs in delirium.

Wait a sec, are you samaroon?

images

You just moved yourself to the top of my list.

I can see your IP nayaa and when I arrive I will cut you up like idoorian sushi and feed you to @Yaxye25 's Madow family (raw). We'll turn your Madow hair into soap as well like Hitler did with the jews. I'll make sure no part of you goes to waste to protect the environment for your pollution.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Take your bipolar medicine waraaya

:farole:

Once, i met a Somali who was a member of another Somali website I used to be a member accidentally after her lost phone was mistakenly handed to me at school. That day, I’ve realised that the mental image we have of anonymous people is contrarian to the real person. Don’t do it.
Curiosity has gotten the better of me
Sxb will you be willing to give details
Was she complete opposite

Ma carab aa dhegentahay? Mashalla
وين اخي،معظم الصوماليين في الشرق الاوسط يعيشون في مصر

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Ma carab aa dhegentahay? Mashalla
وين اخي،معظم الصوماليين في الشرق الاوسط يعيشون في مصر
Arabic translation:
Where is the black Somali from the dark hemisphere talking about Eygept?:dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending