Would y'all be willing to meet any sspot members in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he cheap? I don't want his cheap ass to order the whole menu and run out.

Very cheap. He was looking for coupons online and I told him to stop and that I would pay for the restaurant. It was so embarassing.

I never thought people actually use coupons. I thought it was something you leave on your kitchen table.

@Geeljire sanbuur :He's a real nigga.
@Bidaar Wanagsan :To guide him from the dangerous gaalo path that secularism leads to
@The Cushitic One :To get my dick wet kkk.

In your dreams c*nt

dubfuckumjlol.png
dubfuckumjlol.png
dubfuckumjlol.png

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Very cheap. He was looking for coupons online and I told him to stop and that I would pay for the restaurant. It was so embarassing.

I never thought people actually use coupons. I thought it was something you leave on your kitchen table.

I've never been to such a restaurant in my life. Just awesome. Once again I thank you for being such a gracious host

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I don’t trust anyone on this site. You all seem to be potentially criminal.
I’d love to meet @DalJecel. He could teach me af somali and history. He’s very knowledgeable man MashaAllah.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
I don't mind meeting anyone from here. Not so much because I want to be buddy, buddy, but for the hell of it; putting face and personality to the name.

I am not worried about someone harming me up or stalking me or whatever. We meet in public place, we go our separate ways. Unless, of course, you are hot tamale, then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending