Would y'all be willing to meet any sspot members in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I just seen the message @manefesto left on my profile he wanted to meet up since he said he was going to be in Texas. Than I remembered that he made a thread asking if he was gay and I think he had sex with another truck driver so idk about him.
So now I have been thinking of people I would be willing to meet up with if they asked me. Public places though. Y'all mfs might be serial killers so I ain't trusting y'all with private places.

Certain people I would be willing to meet. @R.Kelly, @Jim Crow ,maybe @Basra @BANTU @Idil-Beydaan and a couple of others.

You would meet someone from Asylum-spot ? you must be crazy some are cool, but then again you never know with all the crazies running around in this mental health facility, do so at your own peril sxb

sure. if I have a good relationship with this member ( friends) then I would do it. its just like meeting anyone else from the internet:kanyeshrug:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I just seen the message @manefesto left on my profile he wanted to meet up since he said he was going to be in Texas. Than I remembered that he made a thread asking if he was gay and I think he had sex with another truck driver so idk about him.
So now I have been thinking of people I would be willing to meet up with if they asked me. Public places though. Y'all mfs might be serial killers so I ain't trusting y'all with private places.

Certain people I would be willing to meet. @R.Kelly, @Jim Crow ,maybe @Basra @BANTU @Idil-Beydaan and a couple of others.

I've met 2 people from these forums and it was awesome meeting.

Kkkk im gonna make a thread for reer uk meetup

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

Attachments

• black younsta.jpg
    black younsta.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 259
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts