Would This Be Sadistic?

Was it sadistic

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice try, it isn't. Plus, it's not a dividing point where if you believe that aisha was 6 you're a Muslim and if you don't you're not. I believe she was 18-20 because there are evidences for that, the Hadith saying she was 6 was narrated by Urwa when he was old and frail in Iraq, Imam Malik, whom hundreds of millions follow today in the maliki school, said, that he doesn't trust the hadiths narrated from Iraq.

Aishas older sister Asma was 10 years older than her, she died at 100 years of age in 694 C.E, 694-100=594, Aisha was born in 604 and was married to the prophet at 623, she was 19.

When you realise islam isn't a straight one way street where everyone agrees. :mjlol:
Why do you insist on making excuses for Islam?Why can't you see it for it is? For once OPEN YOUR EYES! We are not going to get into a debate about aisha's age as most Sunni Muslims already know she was 6 when she got marrked, stop the excuses and roundabouts. 90% of sunni imams know that for a fact.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Nice try, it isn't. Plus, it's not a dividing point where if you believe that aisha was 6 you're a Muslim and if you don't you're not. I believe she was 18-20 because there are evidences for that, the Hadith saying she was 6 was narrated by Urwa when he was old and frail in Iraq, Imam Malik, whom hundreds of millions follow today in the maliki school, said, that he doesn't trust the hadiths narrated from Iraq.

Aishas older sister Asma was 10 years older than her, she died at 100 years of age in 694 C.E, 694-100=594, Aisha was born in 604 and was married to the prophet at 623, she was 19.

When you realise islam isn't a straight one way street where everyone agrees. :mjlol:

Zayd, you're saying Saheeh al-Bukhaari is NOT authentic?

is this u :russ:

tenor.gif
You do realize your peaceful religion litterly advocates for my death? To be stoned to death by stoning? Do you think I deserve this?

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Zayd, you're saying Saheeh al-Bukhaari is NOT authentic?

Not every Hadith is authentic, the only unadulterated authentic source is the Quran.

We don't accept things because they're in bukhari, the Quran sits in judgement of the Hadith. These are the views of the classical scholars, you're conflating islam with the abu and umm's, do a little research Saxib.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
First, we should realize what God was not doing:

God was not tempting Abraham. God was not enticing Abraham to do wrong, but was testing him to see if he would do what was right.

God was not instituting or condoning child sacrifice. God abhors child sacrifice. It's important to remember that God prevented the sacrifice from actually occurring. He did not desire the sacrifice as an act of worship or for any other reason beyond testing Abraham.
The point was for Abraham to demonstrate that he trusted God completely and placed him above all else
This is probably the most rational answer on here :qri8gs7:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
This shafi' speaker clarifies it well, it is not a article of faith for us to proclaim and believe that Aisha was 6 years of age, although that's something pedophiles amongst the arabs today will use in justification for their vile crimes!

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
basically itt:

"how come Belle fell in love with the Beast? would that be bestiality?"

"how come Cinderella was clubbing with strange men? would that make her a hoe?"

"how come Pinocchio's nose grows when he lies? wouldn't that be scientifically impossible?"

Aus
I am not a scholar or anything but my understanding is that Allah tested Abraham so that he may know if he would have unwavering faith in Allah. Of course Allah already knew the answer but we the future believers do not know this. So it was told as a story to show that faith in Allah should be unwavering and even if u don't like it u should willingly complete all of allahs commands. Basically what I'm trying to say is that the story of Abraham shows the Muslims what a true believer is and how much faith we should have in our Lord. So the goal is not to confirm what Allah already knows, but rather to show us what it is to be Muslim.

Paladin

Let me get what you are saying, Allah had no confidence in future believers level of faith, therefore he tested Abraham to relay them his results/narrative?

No, Allah taught us a lesson through Abraham and his son. That no matter what, keep faith in ur Lord.

Paladin

The previous posters indicated that Abraham was faith tested and passed with flying colours and Allah decided to narrate that story to test and make present followers strong in their faith, is that correct? Mind you that's what you wrote above? Let's not disguise words with semantics?

Paladin

The previous posters indicated that Abraham was faith tested and passed with flying colours and Allah decided to narrate that story to test and make present followers strong in their faith, is that correct? Mind you that's what you wrote above? Let's not disguise words with semantics?
Basically.

Basically.

Paladin

Thanks, but this narrative contradicts the notion that Allah is all knowing, omniscient and omnipresent. Allah says in the Koran everyone's journey and destiny and even the smallest things like farting and burping are written on Louh Mahfouz. We are all predestined. If that is correct what is the need for testing one's level of faith? Does god have a policy of correction, where when a person changes to a higher level of faith, he deletes what was stored for that person in louh mahfouz and updates their current level of iimaan and faith? Why does Ahmed Qorane need motivational stories when he is guided by the almighty? Do you remember how Mohamed was chastised by Allah when his uncle whom he loved dearly was on the verge of death and he begged him to read the ashahada and die as a Muslim, the uncle rebuffed Mohamed and died as a non-muslim and Mohamed cried and uttered, oh why Allah SWT? Allah told Mohamed, it is him who can only guide others to Islam and misguides others. If that's true, why does god need to test those he has already guided? Is there a list that says, needs confirmation for their guidance that we didn't hear and don't know about? Sxb, it makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts