Would This Be Sadistic?

Was it sadistic

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I don't know how Muslims and Christians are not troubled over God asking Abraham to sacrifice Isaac his own son.
To me that's some sadistic shit and in the end to just say " lol jk bro just pranking you" is more fucked up. Sorry but God sounds insecure. If a loving merciful God existed he would never ask his followers to do something so cruel. If God is all knowing why put Abraham through that agony?

Last edited:
It's not it shows you the both abrahim and ismaacil obyed Allah's word knowing he will not fail them and allah didn't of course a gaal like you could never understand that since you don't believe in god

ItsHanna

It's not it shows you the both abrahim and ismaacil obyed Allah's word knowing he will not fail them and allah didn't of course a gaal like you could never understand that since you don't believe in god

Yes it shows faith to play with someone's emotions like that. It's evil to ask a parent to murder their child just because you want to be loved.

Sarah136

Hot and cold
So much buuq for a girl who still wears the hijab. I can never take you serious.

Fix your confusing soul. I may take you serious when and IF you own up to your atheist ways.

Let me put you on ignore

Last edited:

ItsHanna

So much buuq for a girl who still wears the hijab. Fix your confusing soul. Let me put you on ignore

And you didn't answer my question LOL

Yes I wear hijab or else I would get a beating. I'm not stupid. Hijab is a choice my fucking ass.

First, we should realize what God was not doing:

God was not tempting Abraham. God was not enticing Abraham to do wrong, but was testing him to see if he would do what was right.

God was not instituting or condoning child sacrifice. God abhors child sacrifice. It's important to remember that God prevented the sacrifice from actually occurring. He did not desire the sacrifice as an act of worship or for any other reason beyond testing Abraham.
The point was for Abraham to demonstrate that he trusted God completely and placed him above all else

ItsHanna

God was not tempting Abraham. God was not enticing Abraham to do wrong, but was testing him to see if he would do what was right.

God was not instituting or condoning child sacrifice. God abhors child sacrifice. It's important to remember that God prevented the sacrifice from actually occurring. He did not desire the sacrifice as an act of worship or for any other reason beyond testing Abraham.

That's some fucked up head game I'm sorry that's really cruel.

ItsHanna

How so ? This just demonstrates that if you put your faith in god all will be right.

What do you mean how so? You don't ask a parent to murder their child to prove loyalty! A loving God would never ask that of anyone! How can you not see how screwed up it is? How the f*ck does it show faith? It's playing with someone's emotions. It's a sick game.

Yes it shows faith to play with someone's emotions like that. It's evil to ask a parent to murder their child just because you want to be loved.
See you won't understand what trusting allahs judgment is because you don't believe in a god Allah protected Ibrahim from being burned alive showed him how he springs life into things protected his family in the middle of the desert and you would think he wouldn't trust Allah's judgment

ItsHanna

See you won't understand what trusting allahs judgment is because you don't believe in a god Allah protected Ibrahim from being burned alive showed him how he springs life into things protected his family in the middle of the desert and you would think he wouldn't trust Allah's judgment

My question is why toy with someone's feelings in such a cruel why. Don't you think it's cruel?

What do you mean how so? You don't ask a parent to murder their child to prove loyalty! A loving God would never ask that of anyone! How can you not see how screwed up it is? How the f*ck does it show faith? It's playing with someone's emotions. It's a sick game.
It's not if it's cruel or not it's about gods will, they followed it and got rewarded for it.

The point was for Abraham to demonstrate that he trusted God completely and placed him above all else

Guy

With due respect, that is bullocks. If God is the All Knowing and the Omniscient, then why did he not know until the very moment in which Abraham was about to sacrifice his son that he "feared him and passed the faith test"? Either he didn't know, or he knew it and if he knew it, what is the purpose of testing his faith? It is full of contradictory bullshit.

Guy

With due respect, that is bullocks. If God is the All Knowing and the Omniscient, then why did he not know until the very moment in which Abraham was about to sacrifice his son that he "feared him and passed the faith test"? Either he didn't know, or he knew it and if he knew it, what is the purpose of testing his faith? It is full of contradictory bullshit.
Aussie you don't seem to understand how Allah's knowing means Allah knows because of his knowledge for example a teacher will know who will fail and pass based on the students performance of course Allah's knowledge is greaterthan that but I'm just giving you an example
Second of all because of this story we learn a lesson and have a holiday for muslims Allah is the best knowing

Guy

It is an example for us to follow when we obey as Abraham did, trusting that God’s plan is best, we exalt His attributes and praise Him. Abraham’s obedience in the face of this crushing command extolled God’s sovereign love, His trustworthiness, and His goodness.

Guy & Guv

Nice try, but if I was your religious instructor, I would have failed both of you. Go back to your Islamic books and read again Qadr, which is the concept of "divine destiny" in Islam and it is one of main 6 articles of faith in Islam. Either you challenge the "divine" concept of Qadar and al-Lawh aal Mahfouzl (the Book of Decrees) or accept it that God knew his intentions, unless your are both arguing that Allah suffered from dementia and sometimes required to know from his subject when he couldn't check his records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts