Would This Be Sadistic?

Was it sadistic

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because every Muslim in history was a child rapist....

Go on then, March forth into the world and purge it of what you call religion. See where that will end you. Idiot.

You're the kind that will parrot the words of ignorant people without any cross referencing. Referring to the prophet as a child rapist just goes to show the deep ignorance you have when it comes to this topic.

Ignorant people are an eyesore, welcome to my ignore list ehlu naar.
Okay, what do you call a 50+yr old man who fucks a 9yr old child? The greatest human that has ever lived? Is that the example all of humanity is suppose to follow? Or are you denying that Mohamed raped aisha repeatedly when she was 9?

Because every Muslim in history was a child rapist....

Go on then, March forth into the world and purge it of what you call religion. See where that will end you. Idiot.

You're the kind that will parrot the words of ignorant people without any cross referencing. Referring to the prophet as a child rapist just goes to show the deep ignorance you have when it comes to this topic.

Ignorant people are an eyesore, welcome to my ignore list ehlu naar.
And I dont hate religion, I understand some people need religion to get through their day to day lives. Most religions are fine, but Islam has crossed the line. Its a religion the advocates for cutting hands for stealing,raping childern,killing homosexuals and apostates + 100 pther inhumane things we are brainwashed with since birth And y'all still have the nerve to call yourself peaceful. Peaceful Islam is an oxymoron

Volcahoooees

Resident of WZKSA, Wahabi-Zionist K. Sh!thole. A
It WOULD HAVE BEEN sadistic IF there WASNT a 7ikma(a moral to be learned) in the story.

If u have anymore questions on Religion, id suggest u go to ur local masjid and ask the Imam(but be4 asking make sure he is a follower of the Al-Maliki madhab)

Occidentale mali niggas(both Xalimos and Faraxs) AINT SHIT when it comes to islam:drakelaugh:, trust me on that:pachah1:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
tfw u left the religion but still asking questions about it :mjlol:

some atheists are like a scorned ex walahi

Gambar

VIP
I don't think you're meant to perceive God as having human qualities such as insecurity as he is the creator of all. Insecurity is a human trait. Ilahay instills grit, courage, understanding and trust in him. It was meant to be a lesson.

tfw u left the religion but still asking questions about it :mjlol:

some atheists are like a scorned ex walahi
We're trying to help you, we're trying show you the way of how we escaped that cult. I was in your place once, asking the same question why can't gaals leave us be! But now I'm glad they didn't. I'm trying to rescue you

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I don't think you're meant to perceive God as having human qualities such as insecurity as he is the creator of all. Insecurity is a human trait. Ilahay instills grit, courage, understanding and trust in him. It was meant to be a lesson.

Why then does good require us to worship him if he is not insecure? :kodaksmiley:

Tramo

So I can't ask questions? :bell:
haven't u already made the conclusion that God doesn't exist? ppl who ask questions are the ones who are unsure of their position

ur supposedly atheist, but are asking questions about what u supposedly think is a book of fairy tales....how does that work?

Tramo

We're trying to help you, we're trying show you the way of how we escaped that cult. I was in your place once, asking the same question why can't gaals leave us be! But now I'm glad they didn't. I'm trying to rescue you
lol so y'all some missionary type mfs. where the pamphlets at :russ:

black

live and let die.

I have changed my mind, only closeted atheists will be allowed in the new Somalia :rejoice:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
It's sunnah to marry a 6 year old ;) you should follow suit

Nice try, it isn't. Plus, it's not a dividing point where if you believe that aisha was 6 you're a Muslim and if you don't you're not. I believe she was 18-20 because there are evidences for that, the Hadith saying she was 6 was narrated by Urwa when he was old and frail in Iraq, Imam Malik, whom hundreds of millions follow today in the maliki school, said, that he doesn't trust the hadiths narrated from Iraq.

Aishas older sister Asma was 10 years older than her, she died at 100 years of age in 694 C.E, 694-100=594, Aisha was born in 604 and was married to the prophet at 623, she was 19.

When you realise islam isn't a straight one way street where everyone agrees. :mjlol:

Tramo

How do you feel about raping children?
is this u :russ:

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts