Would Somaliland accept to give up Sool, Sanaag and CAYN

I couldn't give a shit about your bastardised lineages where you all claim to be from your dhegcas grandaddies.
This is what I talk about, when I say you folks are always the emotional ones calaacaling. What does the above have to do with the conversation we were having? Who even talked about anything relating to claims of lineage in this thread?
I think you might want to take a break at this point. Maybe this is not a conversation you can have rationally.

Last edited:
I would rather wait. No need to rush.
:russ:

The problem remains shifting demographics. As of 2014, 7 years ago, a federal state made up of Sool/Sanaag and Togdheer would have had an Isaaq majority of about 54%, and a Harti minority of 46%. As of today, given the difference in fertility, such a federal state would be majority Harti.

This is what happens when you wait for 30 years thinking that your share of the population will remin the same in 2021 as it was in 1991. The ground tou are playing on changes from under you.

:mjhaps:

Keep wagering your peoples entire future on how many pussies you can impregnate :dead:

This is what I talk about, when I say you folks are always the emotional ones calaacaling. What does the above have to do with the conversation we were having? Who even talked about anything relating to claims of lineage in this thread?
I think you might one to take a break at this point. Maybe this is not a conversation you can have have rationally.

They have extreme inferiority complexes. This is what we're dealing with mate:dead1:

It's why I have some level of respect for the southies here, they have no problem admitting their militiamen murdered some random cadcads they looted. At the very least they'll be honest with you.

There is a reason why the Southies, you included, find it hard to deny the massacres they committed in the North and the South. Those massacres, war crimes and atrocities are well documented.

I'll set you a simple challenge to prove all you have are emotional calaacal and are unable to stick to the facts. I dare you to find one report or source published within a year of when the alleged Dilla massacre took place. Just one publication from that time saying that civilians were massacred at Dilla.

reer

VIP
There is a reason why the Southies, you included, find it hard to deny the massacres they committed in the North and the South. Those massacres, war crimes and atrocities are well documented.

I'll set you a simple challenge to prove all you have are emotional calaacal and are unable to stick to the facts. I dare you to find one report or source published within a year of when the alleged Dilla massacre took place. Just one publication from that time saying that civilians were massacred at Dilla.
everyone on here would tell you siad barre committed atrocities towards your ilk. if you want reparations you must extract them or accept not getting any. somali society is the okavango delta.

everyone on here would tell you siad barre committed atrocities towards your ilk. if you want reparations you must extract them or accept not getting any. somali society is the okavango delta.
I never asked for, nor would want reparations. I don't know where you are getting that from anything i've written.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Why want to keep berbera when you have kismayo Mogadishu and bossaso ports that you can develop the same way as Berbera

Almost 30 years of pre 1991 development went into Berbera, i have a dossier on 26 different investments that went into Somalia and none of them are close to the money spent on Berbera's air and naval base. Bosaso is great but it's very distant from key trade corridors. Kismayo is important for our southern border but we are talking about the Red Sea. More importantly it's Ethiopia's only potential outlet if Djibouti shuts its doors and Port Sudan is costly and distant.

Berbera is the future of east of Africa and will hold the largest port in all of Africa. Unfortunately HAG want to keep us in this union between Somaliland and Somalia to maintain a political hegemony over a somali dawlad in east africa. Somaliland getting recognized would run laps around all east African countries.

Mj are scared of Somaliland being recognized because they don't want to be left alone with hawiye and the more southern inclined political savvy marehan. That is why they are pushing Ogaden to flood the Jubbas incase of the inevitable outcome of Somaliland recognition. They are terrified of harti joining Somaliland and that's why their borders are based on daroodism in their own constitution.

In 1960 the supreme Garaad of all Dhulbahante spoke on behalf of his people against the union of Somaliland and Somalia. Did his clans anti union position matter? Did anyone argue to keep eastern sool as somaliland and the rest of Somaliland to unify with Somalia, of course not. It's it's ridiculous claim. The same thing exists today. The majority of Dhulos in somaliland are pro Somaliland but even if all non isaaqs who make up ~15% of Somaliland were anti Somaliland, the majority still rules and a UN sponsored referendum will definitely prove that outcome. But the reality is that of that ~15% , only a small section are anti Somaliland and their arguments are not political but just plain cuqdad based tribalism. Hence this strange obsession with regions they are minorities in or the aggrandizement of 2 square km irrelevant border villages like buhoodle.

The majority of HAG on here are sheegato but I don't think you are so I will be direct with you mate. Isaaq and HAG don't have bad blood between each other, but there is definitely bad political blood, and that's from the HAG side. Forget the 50/50 split which is how any nation one earth would unite, we were dumb in 1960 and gave you lot 100% of everything and you divided it with darood to undermine Isaaq, Dir and the rest of the Somalis. The wanlaweyn scandal of the 1960s is proof to that where the wanlaweyn town had a higher voter outcome than all waqooyi galbeed. Our political cultures are to different to unite and that's why hawiye choose to break breed with darood, and darood in return use xamar to fight Isaaq, whether it was from 1969-1991 or with whatever little they could do after the state collapsed:pachah1:

HAG wants to own Somaliland due to fear of outcomes like you mentioned and because of the economic power Somaliland holds. If Somaliland was recognized why would we give a f*k about Ethiopia and Kenya plans to spite Somalia? The longer we are unrecognized and the longer HAG are anti Somaliland, the further apart we will be in the long run. If somaliland gets recognized by the rest of the world while xamar is anti, then you've gambled with the potential of a good Somali country that could help Somalia as a whole. HAG need to reassess their reasoning because everyone can see that Somaliland is unavoidable and it's only a matter of time.

There is no bad political blood from HAG, absolutely unfounded. It is because of inexperienced SNL figures like the Ciidagale Jaamac Diir Qaraar that saw them contest for the Parliamentary speaker a 5 year position, bear in mind this is an elected position that is required to be filled before a PM is selected as Parliament have to approve the cabinet. Galaal talks more on the SNL Ciidagale and USP Warsangeli contestants of the position, if SNL were hellbent on a President or PM role they would have not fielded any candidates for the Speaker like HAG refused in 1965. Cigaal understood this politics and secured RX votes in exchange of securing them votes for Speaker at the next election. @Gadhwayne will agree with me here.

HAG has been more than accommodating and tolerant, most countries would adopt a harsh approach to secessionism. HAG believes in a Greater Somalia but if Somaliland hires good lawyers like the late Mariano to build a case properly we will wait and see.

Screenshot_20210704-235611_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

reer

VIP
Almost 30 years of pre 1991 development went into Berbera, i have a dossier on 26 different investments that went into Somalia and none of them are close to the money spent on Berbera's air and naval base. Bosaso is great but it's very distant from key trade corridors. Kismayo is important for our southern border but we are talking about the Red Sea. More importantly it's Ethiopia's only potential outlet if Djibouti shuts its doors and Port Sudan is costly and distant.

There is no bad political blood from HAG, absolutely unfounded. It is because of inexperienced SNL figures like the Ciidagale Jaamac Yare that saw them contest for the Parliamentary speaker a 5 year position, bear in mind this is an elected position that is required to be filled before a PM is selected as Parliament have to approve the cabinet. Galaal talks more on the SNL Ciidagale and USP Warsangeli contestants of the position, if SNL were hellbent on a President or PM role they would have not fielded any candidates for the Speaker like HAG refused in 1965. Cigaal understood this politics and secured RX votes in exchange of keeping them Speaker. @Gadhwayne will agree with me here.

HAG has been more than accommodating and tolerant, most countries would adopt a harsh approach to secessionism. HAG believes in a Greater Somalia but if Somaliland hires good lawyers like the late Mariano to build the case properly we will wait and see.

View attachment 191601
which somali leader in the current leader would be dumb enough to sign away access to bab el mandeb? and be further away from the suez canal? to sign away massive land uncoerced is straight doqonimo no country wants to lose land. this isnt about which oday dhaqameed or siyaasi signed which paper in 1960. south yemen wont gain icitiraaf and sl wont. either one can embolden the other if they get ictiraaf.

no one wants more african geeljirestan shitholes begging for food like robots every 5 years when drought hits. :mjlol:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Keep wagering your peoples entire future on how many pussies you can impregnate :dead:

What else would I wager it on? Perhaps you don't understand the stakes of the game being played. We are playing a smaller version of this game.

2010 in Nigeria Muslims are 50% Christians are 50%. Run this forward with a fertility gap of 2.3 children per woman, and see what happens.

nigeria.png

Do you want to know something that should worry you? the fertility differential between Harti and Isaaq is identical to the fertility differential between Muslims and Christians in Nigeria. Isaaq have a TFR of 5.5 while Harti have a TFR of 7.8. Notice how this gap between Muslims and Christians started in 1990, fertility differentials within African countries are a recent phenomenon.

What do the experts expect as a result of this gap?
Nigeria 2.png

Nigeria 3.png

The changing religious composition of Nigeria: causes and implications of demographic divergence http://pure.iiasa.ac.at/id/eprint/13485/1/The changing religious composition of Nigeria.pdf

This is all as a result of a TFR differential of 2.3.

:mjkkk:

Trending

Latest posts