Would any of you meet a member in person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 52187
When you show up on Maury how are you going to defend your self

You: Maury that baby ain’t mine he don’t even know his qabil.

You: Maury that baby don’t even know what Somaliland is so he can’t be mine.

You: Maury look at him, we don’t even lay down the same so he can’t be mine.

:siilaanyolaugh:
That ass was fat and she was throwing it in your direction. It’s okay sxb you can reject the kid.
Kkkkkkk abti stop putting me on blast like this I don't want halimos to know my business keep this lowkey:gucciwhat:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I would take blade to creams in Stratford centre she seems like a innocent girl:siilaanyosmile:
Wow you guys really walk with the other gender in London, you'll be the talk of the town in Birmingham if someone sees you at a bait place together since Birmingham is so small.:9uoofqd:

Wow you guys really walk with the other gender in London, you'll be the talk of the town in Birmingham if someone sees you at a bait place together since Birmingham is so small.:9uoofqd:
Lool reer birmingham are stressed most people just think I'm with my sister or something since were both somali.:manny:

birmingham is massive....places somalis hang are so limited that people are bound to see each other. you go to sloihull and see how many somalis see you

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
birmingham is massive....places somalis hang are so limited that people are bound to see each other. you go to sloihull and see how many somalis see you
What can I do in Solihull though that place is so boring and empty:gucciwhat: but if I wanted to do it secretly west brom is right there;) But I dont do those things

What can I do in Solihull though that place is so boring and empty:gucciwhat: but if I wanted to do it secretly west brom is right there;) But I dont do those things
Yeah west brom is better. I used solihull as an excuse if u want to hide. But its too white of an area wouldnt feel comfortable even being there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts