Would any of you meet a member in person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would meet my nigga @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq so he can buss me on some scandinavian baddies @fell off we will buck into each other in Whitechapel maqixi and also my guy jerome I don't have a Nigerian babymom btw sxb I'm free of the curse called babys

I would like to meet the aussie mood. Even though we are probsbly opposite sides on most issues politically and socially he seems like a smart brother.

As far as the women goes. I just assume most girls in here are guys pretending to be girls

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq cool af I’m trying to meet him if I ever visit Norway. @Geeljire sanbuur just so I can convince him to not give up on his son. Mans has a Nigerian baby mother that fled to Nigeria with his son. He need his kid back. His son forehead big ass shit and those nigerians gonna fire his ass up. He need to be raised around Somalis that will accept his hairline.

@Emily @Knowles @YourBroMoe @Sheikh and basically all the other users who are pretty cool.

@Crow just so I can hit that nigga with a sweet chin music and a Batista bomb through 2 tables.
I'd chill wit you too still. You're cool bro.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
A3EA2C0E-58A6-4BD4-BC75-B767596466F9.jpeg

When you show up on Maury how are you going to defend your self

You: Maury that baby ain’t mine he don’t even know his qabil.

You: Maury that baby don’t even know what Somaliland is so he can’t be mine.

You: Maury look at him, we don’t even lay down the same so he can’t be mine.

I would meet my nigga @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq so he can buss me on some scandinavian baddies @fell off we will buck into each other in Whitechapel maqixi and also my guy jerome I don't have a Nigerian babymom btw sxb I'm free of the curse called babys
:siilaanyolaugh:
That ass was fat and she was throwing it in your direction. It’s okay sxb you can reject the kid.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I would want to meet @Jerome in the house seems like a great person. Also would like to meet @yaskaaa seems funny. @Geeljire sanbuur this guy is comedy. @Karim @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @TekNiKo @Crow @Shaolin23 @YourBroMoe @wars @The Cushitic One @Gucci mane
I'd love to meet you @Sheikh but
What about @nine your best friend?!! lol seems like you forgot about him.

It's okay @nine i changed my mind, I will meet you, since your own cousin/friend don't want to.

***piches Nine's cheeks***

It's okay little guy.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I didn't forget my best homie, ina adeer and brother @nine I saved him for last.

@nine One day we gonna go back to our city Kismayo and just relax in the port fam.
Weak excuse lol you actually forgot about him lol your best friend should be at the forefront of the list not the last c'moon bruh kkkk

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Weak excuse lol you actually forgot about him lol your best friend should be at forefront of the list not the last c'moon bruh kkkk

I swear to god wallahi I saved my best friend @nine for last because he's different from the rest of the pack.

He's a Sade landeere just like the Sheikh.

I was just hyping up the sheeshiye first.

Sade landeeres will get a different greeting from me since they are my tol. :westbrookswag:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I was afraid you would rob me, you only invited me to coffee after you saw me discussing my designer brand purses.
I can understand your concerns since Dhuloos are known to be poor beggers kkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending