Would any of you meet a member in person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets say i come to your city,ask to meet with you,would you say yes?

How many of you lie about your image,some of you might be very ugly!!!some of you are in prison maybe?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq cool af I’m trying to meet him if I ever visit Norway. @Geeljire sanbuur just so I can convince him to not give up on his son. Mans has a Nigerian baby mother that fled to Nigeria with his son. He need his kid back. His son forehead big ass shit and those nigerians gonna fire his ass up. He need to be raised around Somalis that will accept his hairline.

@Emily @Knowles @YourBroMoe @Sheikh and basically all the other users who are pretty cool.

@Crow just so I can hit that nigga with a sweet chin music and a Batista bomb through 2 tables.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Depends.

For the most part No. Trust None

On The other hand, it's not Somali nature to be super reserved as we traditionally love travel and are outgoing so in maybe certain instances it is possible.

I have encountered regular people randomly and thought to myself "I wonder if that's so&so from this&this website because they said something that sound like I read off there before" passing by or something.

Just so you know, I'm more into meeting a female member than a male. ONLY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts