Worst year of your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn son you're old as hell
Jesus fucking Christ. You think 1990 is old? What must you think of the esteemed Sheikh Wanagsan? Inkaar kugu dacdhay.

In other news, @ArchBishopofAtheism is a 90's child? Very telling. Millenials have struck a Faustian pact with the devil. They have a higher IQ than us, but they don't have the peace that comes from screaming takbeer in a Zakir Naik concert packed to the rafters with curry smelling Pakistani sisters draped in curtains

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Jesus fucking Christ. You think 1990 is old? What must you think of the esteemed Sheikh Wanagsan? Inkaar kugu dacdhay.

In other news, @ArchBishopofAtheism is a 90's child? Very telling. Millenials have struck a Faustian pact with the devil. They have a higher IQ than us, but they don't have the peace that comes from screaming takbeer in a Zakir Naik concert packed to the rafters with curry smelling Pakistani sisters draped in curtains
Bidaar's worst year was 1976. He was born in 1920 and wishes it was the 1940s all over again.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
For me it's very clear. From summer 2011 to 2014. I don't like to remember those three years, but at the same time I learned a lot and I became more appreciative. What was your worst year and why? Did it change you?

Awesome topic!

I will never let go of that experience that happened that was visited upon me.

That said, it has changed me tremendously. When you go through some hardships in life you sometimes look back at and say "It has made me recognize my strength and be more firmer"

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
2011 was my worst year I was close to my death many times..

2017 is my best year got a baby on the way,!

It was the year 1962,
Ya girl was feeling blue,
See, I had to write a haiku,
Cause I didn't know what to do,

That was my life in 1962.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending