Workout regime (fine, girls u can come in)

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I need one for strength and endurance got any suggestions guys

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Change your title and add a comma. “fine, girls you can come in” and not ‘fine girls u can come in”

Try the HIIT workout and cardio regimes.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
If you have access to a gym do squat 3x 8-12 bench 3x 8-12 overhead press 3x8-12 deadlift 3x8-12 and lat pulldowns/bent over rows 3x8-12.
For all of the exercises if you can do more than 12 then put the weight up. Try to get to 8 but not past 12. If you can not get 8 then put it down
Look up form videos on youtube. Split the exercises between two days and go 5 days a week alternating.
eat real food like meat and caambulo and soor. Drink a lot of caano and get good rest.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
If you have access to a gym do squat 3x 8-12 bench 3x 8-12 overhead press 3x8-12 deadlift 3x8-12 and lat pulldowns/bent over rows 3x8-12.
For all of the exercises if you can do more than 12 then put the weight up. Try to get to 8 but not past 12. If you can not get 8 then put it down
Look up form videos on youtube. Split the exercises between two days and go 5 days a week alternating.
eat real food like meat and caambulo and soor. Drink a lot of caano and get good rest.
My mom said I can't do heavy weights or else I get in trouble

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Idk plus 10 or 15 pounds muscle growth everywhere
That requires bodyweight or lifting

This should help

Trending