Women with armpit hair

somali women from my experience do not suffer from south asian syndrome of hairy armpits, so you lugo bastos better be thankful. somali women are smooth skinned ebony queens, the only hair is the lucious inches falling down to the ground
I’m sure there’s hair in other places too

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
i feel like if youre a girl who likes hairy men who look like bears, then somali men arent for you. but hairy chest and all that bs makes me sick i want smooth skin, so i aint complaining about faaraxs. i think black men in general dont have hairy bodies alhamdullilah

i feel like if youre a girl who likes hairy men who look like bears, then somali men arent for you. but hairy chest and all that bs makes me sick i want smooth skin, so i aint complaining about faaraxs. i think black men in general dont have hairy bodies alhamdullilah
Hmm interesting observation, x z. Are you into black men?

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Hmm interesting observation, x z. Are you into black men?

yes, but i dont discriminate. before i get qashined and called jareeer lover, somali men are in the black men category

yes, but i dont discriminate. before i get qashined and called jareeer lover, somali men are in the black men category
It’s okay to like other people. Don’t let people make you feel bad. But make sure you choose the right person okay?

somali women from my experience do not suffer from south asian syndrome of hairy armpits, so you lugo bastos better be thankful. somali women are smooth skinned ebony queens, the only hair is the lucious inches falling down to the ground
View attachment 134445

the chocolate skin mashallah, somalis are what hitler envisioned when he said superioir race, he accidentally said aryan tho he was a bit handicap.

View attachment 134446

somalis are the beacons of femininity, so armpit hair is non existent
The second one is kinda cute :obama:

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Walaah arm pit hair is natural and should be shown publicly to symbolise the power us woman have, men are allowed to show their chest hair with pride whilst the womans natural beauty is hidden and is never to be see

But you actually have to shave as a Muslim.
20200729_092017.jpg

How do you guys feel about women with armpit hair?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Watch a few more month into the relationship he'll stop referring to her as she but as they :lolbron:
Then he'll start talking about gender being a social construct, then he'll start saying you should be more open minded and let your girl peg you like his does to him :damn::damedamn:

Watch a few more month into the relationship he'll stop referring to her as she but as they :lolbron:
Then he'll start talking about gender being a social construct, then he'll start saying you should be more open minded and let your girl peg you like his does to him :damn::damedamn:
That's what I'm worried about, dude is becoming a b1tch :jcoleno:

Trending

Latest posts