Women with armpit hair

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Me personally a female needs to shave everything but her hair, she could trim her pubic hair but it would need to be almost like a skin fade.

Walaah arm pit hair is natural and should be shown publicly to symbolise the power us woman have, men are allowed to show their chest hair with pride whilst the womans natural beauty is hidden and is never to be see

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Walaah arm pit hair is natural and should be shown publicly to symbolise the power us woman have, men are allowed to show their chest hair with pride whilst the womans natural beauty is hidden and is never to be see
pride kulaha nobody likes the site of a hairy chest

It looks ugly and stinks tho

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Women and men that have armpit hair and show it, are disgusting, uncultured and idiots that like to make us suffer. They should tied and forcefully shave these hair, what ever the cost might be.

But even men shave their armpit hair too. I only ever see middle aged men with chest hair. Women need to stop trying to prove themselves and stop trying to make things bigger than it is, armpit hair is a sign of bad hygiene and unattractive to most. Do whatever you want but don't get mad when no one wants you :)

How can’t you like this?
1595964077237.jpeg

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
somali women from my experience do not suffer from south asian syndrome of hairy armpits, so you lugo bastos better be thankful. somali women are smooth skinned ebony queens, the only hair is the lucious inches falling down to the ground
Bv13jldIIAIx-Ve.jpg

the chocolate skin mashallah, somalis are what hitler envisioned when he said superioir race, he accidentally said aryan tho he was a bit handicap.

main-qimg-0c2a49006cec31859f21413a131f4de2.jpeg

somalis are the beacons of femininity, so armpit hair is non existent

Trending

Latest posts