Women will have a competition in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Sex robots are in the beginning stages of making women obsolete

There will be sex robots satisfying their owner, cooking for their owner, cleaning and doing other chores for their owner. Also, the robot will go out to buy food, clothes and other necessity the owner needs. She will massage her owner and make his life feel like heaven. Basically, she will obey and serve her owner. The robot will address the owner as "master".

These robots will look much better than models and the benefits are they won't disobey you or argue with you as typical women do.

Some of you guys are probably laughing but I'm starting to feel bad for women. :jcoleno:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
gbva0tt7fr121.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
My hot Japanese robot model Shu Xia is already booked. It will be delivered on 2031
:liberaltears:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
sahib nobody in there right minds is using a robot:mjlol:
These robots are like artificial humans with flesh but it's not real flesh and they will cook better than chefs. They'll clean the house perfectly and will be superior to women. Their malab will be next level. This is what happens when you give science too much power.

Tukraq

VIP
These robots are like artificial humans with flesh but it's not real flesh and they will cook better than chefs. They'll clean the house perfectly and will be superior to women. Their malab will be next level. This is what happens when you give science too much power.
:faysalwtf: if they can cook and clean what will @Knowles complain about,
in this scenario many women will be available whats the islamic ruling on this,
Hadith said there will be a time where for every man there are 50 women dose that mean we can marry more than four :siilaanyosmile: if thats the case you guys can have the bots while I have 50 wives:fittytousand: like I'm sulieman

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'm too broke for a robot,

but let's wait for it. I want to see niggas with sex robots:ileycry::yacadiim:

Seems like something g I'd try when I don't want to be nagged by some I'm with.

Better than tinder. Quick sex and no talking or paying for lunch. Plus I can finally try every race of female and complete my list before jannah.

:banderas:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Seems like something g I'd try when I don't want to be nagged by some I'm with.

Better than tinder. Quick sex and no talking or paying for lunch. Plus I can finally try every race of female and complete my list before jannah.

:banderas:
I just ordered one. It will be delivered in the near future:mjohreally::rejoice:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Men chase women for one reason only; Their Malab. Men will simply not chase women if they get robots that can satisfy their sexual needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts