Women sexualisation uproar at the Olympics.

mrlog

VIP
Taxing others cause of their faith isn’t a thing in the west. The tax goes back into the community to help you and you also have a voice on how the money was used. The same can’t be said for non Muslims living under a Muslim state. Why are you focusing on the jizya and not the fact that Muslims practice sex slavery and had slaves lol.

u brought up Jizya I merely corrected u
where do u think the zakat and Jizya get used for?
Where in the Quran or Hadith does it say Sex slavery is permissible.

Typical neo-liberalism of making accusations without merit.
smh here I was willing to give u the benefit of the doubt

u brought up Jizya I merely corrected u
where do u think the zakat and Jizya get used for?
Where in the Quran or Hadith does it say Sex slavery is permissible.

Typical neo-liberalism of making accusations without merit.
smh here I was willing to give u the benefit of the doubt
Tell me you like colonialism without telling me you like colonialism.

With regard to your question about it being permissible for a master to be intimate with his slave woman, the answer is that that is because Allaah has permitted it. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts)

6. Except from their wives or (the slaves) that their right hands possess, for then, they are free from blame”

[al-Mu’minoon 23:6; al-Ma’aarij 70:30]

Even scholars agree I thought you knew of these stuff since your a Muslim yourself

They will then attribute that to Patriarchy and sexism.
Well it is , but thats because men have taken over the world economy. Imagine 50% of your populace not working for most of history, its only recently thats its beginning to change.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Liberals go so far left, they start to become conservative.
Interesting conversation going on at the Olympics. Apparently the Norwegian volleyball team was fined for not wearing a bikini. They argue it is sexualisation of women (which I agree it is).

They are now being hailed as revolutionary heroes. Can you imagine if it was a Muslim woman. They would be called oppressed and Muslims are backwards and barbaric.

Germany in support

Liberals go so far left, they start to become conservative. :pachah1:

mrlog

VIP
Well it is , but thats because men have taken over the world economy. Imagine 50% of your populace not working for most of history, its only recently thats its beginning to change.

They can work now
but don’t want to go the xtra mile
but want to get same bonuses
but want to take time off and keep their spots
but want equity

Truth of the matter is men and women are built different

Trending