Women sexualisation uproar at the Olympics.

Interesting conversation going on at the Olympics. Apparently the Norwegian volleyball team was fined for not wearing a bikini. They argue it is sexualisation of women (which I agree it is).

They are now being hailed as revolutionary heroes. Can you imagine if it was a Muslim woman. They would be called oppressed and Muslims are backwards and barbaric.

Germany in support

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Can you imagine if it was a Muslim woman. They would be called oppressed and Muslims are backwards and barbaric.

First, the pro-vaccine stance and now this observation, I am starting to like you more @Eggman

If you continue, I might consider adopting you as my next virtual child.....

:patrice:

Lets be honest most of the sponsorship comes from seeing them cheeks jiggle in HD. Sex sells.
You are misogynistic. Go to your reddit gaalo for the latest talking points and see what they're saying. Even Washington Post and New York Times will condemn you :ufdup:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Whose gonna watch olympic match with no cheeks might as well join the WNBA viewerr ratings :pachah1:

Women finally waking up to the fact that dressing half-naked will always serve men more than women. Take the power away from the perverted male gaze.

What's more important to Non-Muslim women? Having the choice to be half-naked and inadvertently arousing men.. or choosing to cover up and not providing them with visual stimulation?

The ridiculous idea that women who are half-naked are "empowered" , came from male advertisement agencies and the men who run Hollywood. New-age feminists have been played by men and they don't even realise it.

You are misogynistic. Go to your reddit gaalo for the latest talking points and see what they're saying. Even Washington Post and New York Times will condemn you :ufdup:
Bruh it's the truth. I ain't the one wanting all women covered up in tents. #Freethenipple.

Bruh it's the truth. I ain't the one wanting all women covered up in tents. #Freethenipple.
HijAbIsAchoIcE

43B11417-F2FB-4C5D-9520-95FB80E384BA.jpeg

If you can’t control your urges it’s not a woman’s job to help you.

What matters is choice. Women don’t wish to be in thongs nor do they wish to be in burqas covering head to toe cause Jamal can’t keep his sausage in his pants

Trending