Women sexualisation uproar at the Olympics.

so when Muslim women want to cover up at the beach where is freedom of choice being applied so gtfo with that. France is fining and jailing muslim women for wanting to dress the way they want. The west is full of hypocrisy.
Most western countries allow Muslims to do whatever they want but can the same be said for majority Muslim countries. Tell me what would likely happen if a hot blonde Swedish girl in bikini walked down in lido beach?

mrlog

VIP
Most western countries allow Muslims to do whatever they want but can the same be said for majority Muslim countries. Tell me what would likely happen if a hot blonde Swedish girl in bikini walked down in lido beach?

So called majority Muslim countries don’t preach equality and beat around the bush. Western countries pretend they got the best morales and allow freedom but yet ban women from covering themselves at the beach.

mrlog

VIP
According to communists we must all praise our great leader mao.

what dose neoliberalism have to do this with conversation.

Lol
Well neo-liberals have a habit of talking for others uninvited. Your gender comes across as vague hence why I asked.
If u are female then the stage is all yours.

So called majority Muslim countries don’t preach equality and beat around the bush. Western countries pretend they got the best morales and allow freedom but yet ban women from covering themselves at the beach.
Where are your sources show me a source about your claim.

Btw this pic here concludes my statement
0DB3AFD6-325A-4E64-9B97-B15632AACC0A.jpeg

Especially a religion like Islam that preaches hate.

u are finally revealing your true colors
Now we can talk
What are u comparing Islam to?
I’m not comparing it to nazis but the similarities are there. Persecuting those who preach against the religion, not allowing others to leave the fold. Misogyny, homophobia, Anti-semitism, very authoritarian, slavery, sex slavery. Are the stuff Islam teaches tolerant of others and should the west let just a intolerant culture be allowed to spread within its borders. People have seen what Islam has done to the Middle East and Africa do you think they want that in their homeland.

What do you think would happen to someone in Somalia if he cursed the prophet and tell me if the west wants just an ideology in their borders.

mrlog

VIP
I’m not comparing it to nazis but the similarities are there. Persecuting those who preach against the religion, not allowing others to leave the fold. Misogyny, homophobia, Anti-semitism, very authoritarian, slavery, sex slavery. Are the stuff Islam teaches tolerant of others and should the west let just a intolerant culture be allowed to spread within its borders. People have seen what Islam has done to the Middle East and Africa do you think they want that in their homeland.

What do you think would happen to someone in Somalia if he cursed the prophet and tell me if the west wants just an ideology in their borders.

Did u know that most wars and atrocities were caused by either secular or Christian societies?
Stalin killed millions, Hitler millions, ur idol Mao millions.
Who massacred the red indians, the Aborigines and the Tainos.
Wearing a hijab is not strictly related to Islam. Loads of nuns wear it.

Talking bout leaving the fold of Islam indicates that ur knowledge of Islam is poor.
u are allowed to leave Islam but not betray it which is akin to treason in the west.

What would happen to someone in Germany or Austria who denies the Holocaust?

It’s a free world though so u can believe whatever u want.

Did u know that most wars and atrocities were caused by either secular or Christian societies?

Talking bout leaving the fold of Islam indicates that ur knowledge of Islam is poor.
u are allowed to leave Islam but not betray it which is akin to treason in the west.

E7BDAD31-99C0-423E-BF7F-FE879B56D4D8.jpeg

CD0E9E62-397A-4675-A23D-EBE0C6F370A4.jpeg

Tell me about the peaceful spread of Islam walal

mrlog

VIP
View attachment 194966
View attachment 194967
Tell me about the peaceful spread of Islam walal

again what are u comparing it to?
How could a small group of people spread it so widely if there was no acceptance from locals.
When Jerusalem was conquered, did u know that there was no looting, no massacre, and each religion was given control of their places or worship.

Now look at when the Christian conquest of Jerusalem took place. Even the Jews weren’t spared, total destruction.
The Spanish Inquisition total genocide.
Meanwhile in Malaysia the county with the highest Muslim population did not experience even one conflict when Islam was spread.

Seems to me that u need to read about history and stop blindly following neo-liberals

again what are u comparing it to?
How could a small group of people spread it so widely if there was no acceptance from locals.
When Jerusalem was conquered, did u know that there was no looting, no massacre, and each religion was given control of their places or worship.

Now look at when the Christian conquest of Jerusalem took place. Even the Jews weren’t spared, total destruction.
The Spanish Inquisition total genocide.
Meanwhile in Malaysia the county with the highest Muslim population did not experience even one conflict when Islam was spread.

Seems to me that u need to read about history and stop blindly following neo-liberals
I’m not a neo liberal

and tell me what did Muslims do to those who couldn’t pay jizya. Do you think people just leave their old traditions and cultures overnight. Let’s not forget that Muslim nations oppression non Muslim faiths. You weren’t even allowed to preach your religion in Muslim empires. Muslim Armies back then hated anything that didn’t conform to their ideology and have been credited for the destruction of the library of Alexandria.

mrlog

VIP
I’m not a neo liberal

and tell me what did Muslims do to those who couldn’t pay jizya. Do you think people just leave their old traditions and cultures overnight. Let’s not forget that Muslim nations oppression non Muslim faiths. You weren’t even allowed to preach your religion in Muslim empires. Muslim Armies back then hated anything that didn’t conform to their ideology and have been credited for the destruction of the library of Alexandria.

Do u even know what Jizya is?
let me school u a bit
Muslims pay Zakat whereas non Muslims pay Jizya.
Guess which one is more?

Also I don’t see u complaining about tax in the west. US of A takes it even further and compels us citizens to pay tax even if we reside and work abroad.

Last but not least being accredited is not the same as being responsible.
Accreditation is akin to heresay.

Do u even know what Jizya is?
let me school u a bit
Muslims pay Zakat whereas non Muslims pay Jizya.
Guess which one is more?

Also I don’t see u complaining about tax in the west. US of A takes it even further and compels us citizens to pay tax even if we reside and work abroad.

Last but not least being accredited is not the same as being responsible.
Accreditation is akin to heresay.
Taxing others cause of their faith isn’t a thing in the west. The tax goes back into the community to help you and you also have a voice on how the money was used. The same can’t be said for non Muslims living under a Muslim state. Why are you focusing on the jizya and not the fact that Muslims practice sex slavery and had slaves lol.

Trending

Latest posts