Women sexualisation uproar at the Olympics.

Go take it up with your atheist friends. They want women covered up for the Olympics. When they do it, it is empowerment but when Muslims do it is because they can't control their urges and are backward barbarians.
sxb why you always equate liberalism with having an agenda against Islam. Nigga they are on your side.

Let them disagree. Sex sells and niggas will only have eyeballs for them cheeks not to see some volleyball. When no sponsorship money is coming in they will soon see.
Go read read what they have to say. You are being sexist and misogynistic for that hot take. You are out of step with your gaalo buddies. You didn't get the latest memo.

Muslim women were demonised for "burqnini" but now Norwegian women want to cover up and not be sexualised it is herald as revolutionary.
One has the choice to cover up or show them cheeks. The other is ordained by the Lord himself to cover up. The demonizing comes from the lack of choice. Not liberalism hippy-dippy nonsense or so you seem to think.

One has the choice to cover up or show them cheeks. The other is ordained by the Lord himself to cover up. The demonizing comes from the lack of choice. Not liberalism hippy-dippy nonsense or so you seem to think.
So when a Muslima covers up she is oppressed and backwards but when a cadaan atheist woman does she has free choice and revolutionary :draketf::camby:

So when a Muslima covers up she is oppressed and backwards but when a cadaan atheist woman does she has free choice and revolutionary :draketf::camby:
No ya slow fool. If anything I'm agreeing with you. The Muslima cant take the hijab off, therefore, she has no choice, this is different because the Norwegian women want to cover up but are being denied (sex sells like I said especially when it comes to sponsorships) Its all about choice which is being denied to the players. There is no atheism or liberalism agenda here it's just facts I don't know why you keep bringing it back to that.

No ya slow fool. If anything I'm agreeing with you. The Muslima cant take the hijab off, therefore, she has no choice, this is different because the Norwegian women want to cover up but are being denied (sex sells like I said especially when it comes to sponsorships) Its all about choice which is being denied to the players. There is no atheism or liberalism agenda here it's just facts I don't know why you keep bringing it back to that.
In your view a Muslim woman covering up has no choice but an atheist cadaan woman does if she wants to cover up.

So if I said I was a Muslim in bikini, I have no choice but as an atheist cadaan woman who wants to cover up to fight sexualisation has a choice.

So Muslima to cover up due to sexualisation has no choice but a cadaan atheist woman to cover up due to sexualisation has a choice :jcoleno::mindblown:

In your view a Muslim woman covering up has no choice but an atheist cadaan woman does if she wants to cover up.

So if I said I was a Muslim in bikini, I have no choice but as an atheist cadaan woman who wants to cover up to fight sexualisation has a choice.

So Muslima to cover up due to sexualisation has no choice but a cadaan atheist woman to cover up due to sexualisation has a choice :jcoleno::mindblown:
Wallahi for once you bamboozled me I stopped reading at Muslim in bikini.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
So if I said I was a Muslim in bikini,

Last week, he was calling me murtad for saying LGBT ppl should not discrimated in gaalo nations.

Now, he is claiming you can wear a bikini and still be muslim.

Which liberal muslim girl are you dating waryah???

:hemad:

Last edited:
I encourage you to go read what your atheist cadaan buddies write in the NYT, Washington Post and reddit. Which I have posted in this thread.
I have and I disagree. Am I stepping out of line with my buddies now. Oh no will they revoke my passport now and send me to the savages who make their women wear tents (That's how you sound btw).

Last week, he was calling me murtad for saying LGBT ppl should not discrimated in gaalo nations.

Now, he is claiming you can wear a bikini and still be muslims.

Which liberal muslim girl are you dating waryah???

:hemad:
You have poor reading comprehension. I said IF I took on the label.

There are many people who claim "Muslim" but do what they feel like.

I have and I disagree. Am I stepping out of line with my buddies now. Oh no will they revoke my passport now and send me to the savages who make their women wear tents (That's how you sound btw).
Go read what they have to say. Your take is sexualisation women and misogynistic. That is according to the new liberal orthodoxy.

Go read what they have to say. Your take is sexualisation women and misogynistic. That is according to the new liberal orthodoxy.
No sweetie I don’t think you get it, most men watch these performances because they are butt naked, he didn’t say anything misogynistic? He was sadly telling the truth

No sweetie I don’t think you get it, most men watch these performances because they are butt naked, he didn’t say anything misogynistic? He was sadly telling the truth
Yeah and they are reacting against that by covering up. They don't want to be butt naked and they rightly fully call it out as sexualisation.

My point is why are we muslims demonised as backwards for making the exact same objection for example with the 'burqini'

Yeah and they are reacting against that by covering up. They don't want to be butt naked and they rightly fully call it out as sexualisation.

My point is why are we muslims demonised as backwards for making the exact same objection for example with the 'burqini'
Because in most Islamic countries, you aren’t allowed to. Most muslim women didn’t had a choice growing up, and if they did their parents were fortunate enough to have a mind.

btw I know that some people like to bring up turkey but turkey‘s laws aren’t based on Islam or sharia law

Because in most Islamic countries, you aren’t allowed to. Most muslim women didn’t had a choice growing up, and if they did their parents were fortunate enough to have a mind.

btw I know that some people like to bring up turkey but turkey‘s laws aren’t based on Islam or sharia law
So what about these cadaan women covering up and being supported by major news sites and social media as revolutionary and empowerment but when Muslims do it they are oppressed and backwards. How does that makes sense.

A 'burqini' is banned in France on a local free beach but at the Olympics cadaan Norwegians and Germans are 'brave' and 'breaking barriers' for covering up.

Trending