Women prefer dumb men over smart men

Most women like a man that can provide and protect, a dumb man can do neither.
However, most women also like to be attracted to a man that they mate with. Attractiveness is an indicator of health and also compatibility.

But this study is about gaalo who sleep around... in that case, it's purely about attractiveness.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Whenever a racist cadaan calls Somalis low iq link him that study and say “I will use my low iq to take your naagta” watch him panic and call us high iq incels

I thought this applied to women as soooo many men are against being with highly educated women.

Insecure men want a woman they can control and feel "superior" to.

Which normal man wants an uneducated women to raise their babies? Such a thoughtless approach to marriage and family building.

Most women like a man that can provide and protect, a dumb man can do neither.
However, most women also like to be attracted to a man that they mate with. Attractiveness is an indicator of health and also compatibility.

But this study is about gaalo who sleep around... in that case, it's purely about attractiveness.
If it's like that, why do many women like to be with Africans and Caribbeans instead of whites and Asians? It's because they like dumber men huuno:mjlol:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
According to a series of linked studies, relating to IQ and surveys of sexuality, the most sexually successful males have an IQ between 70 and 110. The peak was at the 75-90 IQ range for males, with these males being found to be the least likely to be virgins as adolescents. Highest corresponds to men in the bottom 5th to 25th percentile of intelligence.

Damn I'm sure this is why I'm a virgin, who knew that my smartness would be my downfall:mybusiness:
"Dumb" folks arent in their heads so much, they just go with the flow.

Sometimes it's a good thing to be smarter than you look. Let people underestimate your smarts.

Low or avg IQ men don't tend to be as autistic or neurotic as their big-brained fedora tipping counterparts. I've seen plenty of "smart" high IQ guys talk their way out of pussy lol.

If it's like that, why do many women like to be with Africans and Caribbeans instead of whites and Asians? It's because they like dumber men huuno:mjlol:
LMAO i could see that as an excuse for white supremacists when asked why do their women want blacks of all kinds, when in reality its because they got that madingo

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I haven't clicked the link, but I suspect it has to do with inhibition. Some men have extremely low inhibition and no sense of xishood or self-awareness which doubles as confidence.

I have a friend of mine that I can't walk outside with because he just cannot behave. He is dumb, I would judge average in looks and kills it with a certain crowd of women.

Which normal man wants an uneducated women to raise their babies? Such a thoughtless approach to marriage and family building.

These bums have run out of excuses for not educating themselves. I was told in another thread that I'd end up with an cadaan as faraaxs with degrees are rare.

These bums have run out of excuses for not educating themselves. I was told in another thread that I'd end up with an cadaan as faraaxs with degrees are rare.

They want to neg you sis, there are loads of educated Somali men but the losers have an agenda to lower women's standards.

Let's be honest though, not all education is equal. The vast majority of Somali girls I know are studying non rigorous subjects. There's a small subsection that study anything worthwhile:manny:
It's like the African-American women being more "educated" than their men meme, where in reality they study non-sense like humanities and dumb shit like "communications" lol.

Let's be honest though, not all education is equal. The vast majority of Somali girls I know are studying non rigorous subjects. There's a small subsection that study anything worthwhile:manny:

Regardless, a degree and work experience at least gives her a chance to work in case her husband dies or becomes disabled/unemployed.

In addition, an educated woman can at least home-school her babies and help with homework.
There is literally zero downside to being educated.

The first word in the Holy Qur'aan is READ.

Regardless, a degree and work experience at least gives her a chance to work in case her husband dies or becomes disabled/unemployed.

In addition, an educated woman can at least home-school her babies and help with homework.
There is literally zero downside to being educated.

The first word in the Holy Qur'aan is READ.
Not necessarily, degrees are a dime a dozen now, former drug dealers from South London have degrees. They're basically toilet paper at this point. There's no downside to being educated, but the degree in question should be in something worthwhile.

Trending

Latest posts