Women prefer dumb men over smart men

Not necessarily, degrees are a dime a dozen now, former drug dealers from South London have degrees. They're basically toilet paper nowdays.

A degree signifies that someone was disciplined and ambitious enough to see something through.
They're not toilet paper, most workplaces still ask for degrees.
You cannot even get work experience or enter the door unless you have a degree.

Even companies that offer apprenticeships, offer their employees a chance to get certified or get a degree.

Which place of education does a person attend without getting a diploma, certificate or a degree?

A degree signifies that someone was disciplined and ambitious enough to see something through.

Even companies that offer apprenticeships, offer their employees a chance to get certified or get a degree.

Which place of education does a person attend without getting a diploma, certificate or a degree?
ae0.png

Worthwhile degrees, 100%. But let’s be realistic someone with a degree in Art History isn’t exactly beating off potential employers/companies with a stick lol.

I can’t speak to a degree being an indicator of someone’s discipline and ambition. It’s anecdotal but I know plenty of people for whom that isn’t the case. Going off to uni and getting a degree is almost a rite of passage at this point, instead of actually attaining something valuable that leads to employment.

Worthwhile degrees, 100%. But let’s be realistic someone with a degree in Art History isn’t exactly beating off potential employers/companies with a stick lol.

I can’t speak to a degree being an indicator of someone’s discipline and ambition. It’s anecdotal but I know plenty of people for whom that isn’t the case. Going off to uni and getting a degree is almost a rite of passage at this point, instead of actually attaining something valuable that leads to employment.

Absolutely true, it's quite sad as many people are not interested in STEM subjects and thus are suffering with employment.

All degrees have their worth, I was just looking at the topic with "Somali postage stamps".. artists made that! Imagine a society without Art, history, sport etc.

I just am not impressed with sane, healthy Somalis who wasted their time in the diaspora and refused to get at least certified in something! Usually these are the type to also get into criminal activities.

I think it depends on what type of degree they got

You have a point but as Finnese is saying attempting to even get a degree/diploma shows that the person has principles and wants to achieve in life.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Low or avg IQ men don't tend to be as autistic or neurotic as their big-brained fedora tipping counterparts. I've seen plenty of "smart" high IQ guys talk their way out of pussy lol.
Thats facts.

Besides, most of the high iq niggas often are dead set on one ting they fancy and they have a hard time moving on from that ting.

The average iq niggas fancy everyone that fancies them. And they can clock signals of a woman that wants them.
They also know how to plant stimulating thoughts in a womans mind and that is something where most high iq niggas just completely misses the point.

They want to neg you sis, there are loads of educated Somali men but the losers have an agenda to lower women's standards.

I know its completely madeup. Most of the guys I know have graduated from university. But they're not the ones complaining they agree with me on these matters. Its the losers that want to pursue educated women with low selfesteem.

:susp:

But times have changed its not about a guys potential but current standing that determines if women will give them a chance. This clearly frightens the have nots as the pool is getting slimmer for them.
:banderas:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts