Women older than men in relationships

???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have realised it's becoming normal for woman to be quite older than the man in a relationship. Before it was seen as disgusting and weird but it's becoming more normalised.

I know women who are 40 going for men that are 30. And I do know many women who don't care if they are older than the man. I actually think that's weird and it should be men being older than the women. It makes more sense tbh.

So ladies and gentlemen of somalispot should the women be younger than the men in relationships?:hmm:

Would you as a man be comfortable for the woman to be older than you?

Would you as a woman be comfortable being older than your niin?

I don't know about a huge age gap, but in the future when I'm looking to settle down, I'm fine dealing with someone a few years younger than me. I mean why not?
:ehh:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
For me if she isnt 5 years younger atleast......Im remarrying in my 40s. And then in my 60s. I will not be married to a woman over 40 years....hell nah

So when your wife reaches 40 you’ll just automatically divorce her and then re marry or will you marry multiples wives at the same time and just keep replacing the older one?

So when your wife reaches 40 you’ll just automatically divorce her and then re marry or will you marry multiples wives at the same time and just keep replacing the older one?
I will remarry. On her 40th birthday she will get her papers and the contract will be cancelled. Obviously I will write a thank you letter and give her recommendation.....Im not a monster

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
I will remarry. On her 40th birthday she will get her papers and the contract will be cancelled. Obviously I will write a thank you letter and give her recommendation.....Im not a monster

You are a monster if you don’t tell her your plans before marrying her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts