Women older than men in relationships

???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you were Britney Spears’s age
You wouldn’t want to be with a nigga that looked like Michael b Jordan and was an engineer

Niggas if you had the opportunity would you wife a female that was 30 and looked as bad as Rihanna @Geeljire sanbuur @Gooney112

Fist of all Rihanna is QUURAX. I mean...
rihanna-e1520956694648-650x550.jpg

Second, Britney is Caadan and a "former" drug addict and thats why she looks like this
upload_2018-11-17_20-38-12.jpeg

I, on the other hand, have been blessed with great genes and I do not use drugs and won't look as bad as her when I am in my 40s. I am younger than Michael B Jordan so that door is open for me. If he was younger, I wouldn't pursue him.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
I think it's a good arrangement for both parties, the woman gets a younger man who'll make her happy, the man gets a sugar mommy :trumpsmirk:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nothing wrong with it...

Older Somali women don’t go for younger Somali men because Somali men in general have the mindset of 3 year old. What’s the point of that.

I know a girl in her late 20s married to Emirati millionaire who’s 24 years old. But he’s mature and knows how to act like a man.

Somali men in their 40s have the brain of a 13 year old child.. too much doqonimo.

Nothing wrong with older gyals .they all need loving .I remember there was this 30 something year old Portuguese gyal in my neighborhood. Who use to prey on us when we were 15 ,we use to call her Head master ... she was a loving person and gave the best sloppy toppys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts