Women older than men in relationships

???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Age gaps in general are weird to me. I wouldn't date a guy 10 years younger than me let alone 10 years older than me. You'll have nothing in common. He'll have to be around the same age as me so the oldest I'll go is 5 years older while the youngest I'll go is 3 years.

Age gaps in general are weird to me. I wouldn't date a guy 10 years younger than me let alone 10 years older than me. You'll have nothing in common. He'll have to be around the same age as me so the oldest I'll go is 5 years older while the youngest I'll go is 3 years.
Yh I'm like the same as you. But I wouldn't go for someone 3 years younger than me maybe 2 yrs but that's about it.

A 10 year gap is a little too much. that's like two different generations. :susp:

Allah is merciful and very understanding.

A women has to have her needs met. It is natural.
hmmm Allah h
dont approve of zina, specially from a married woman who choose to leave to look for zina. You should stay and accept your place as second place wife. Second place is silver....its still good

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I have realised it's becoming normal for woman to be quite older than the man in a relationship. Before it was seen as disgusting and weird but it's becoming more normalised.

I know women who are 40 going for men that are 30. And I do know many women who don't care if they are older than the man. I actually think that's weird and it should be men being older than the women. It makes more sense tbh.

So ladies and gentlemen of somalispot should the women be younger than the men in relationships?:hmm:

Would you as a man be comfortable for the woman to be older than you?

Would you as a woman be comfortable being older than your niin?
This is something I thought of about especially lately. Awhile ago I was interested in a old conwoeker who was a year older than me.

I honeslty don’t want someone is several years younger than me. Throughout my years of going through school I have mostly been interested in females that were my age. And a few that were younger than me. Like a year younger than me. I am seeing some cute freshman’s on campus though so I might stoop to 2 years younger than me.

I don’t think someone a year older than me is a deal breaker. I can’t see myself being with someone who is more than a year older than me though

hmmm Allah h
dont approve of zina, specially from a married woman who choose to leave to look for zina. You should stay and accept your place as second place wife. Second place is silver....its still good

Allah believes in justice. He went ahead and married another woman.

He started it, so imma finish it.

The ultimate justice.

:westbrookswag:

It's common for women to be with guys 10 years older than themselves. I don't understand why though :damedamn:
lol I know. since woman mature waaay before men do a woman with a man older than her by 10 years is no big deal but a women who's older than her husband even by 2 years is frowned upon.

I wouldn't date a younger guy, EVER!! It's proven that guys are dumber than girls and mature waaaay later then woman. So, imagine dating a guy five years younger than me. Audubillah

tenor.gif

He asked me what I would do if my husband got a second wife, and I replied I would go and get myself a toy boy.

I deserve a toy boy in that scenario.

:manny:
Lol that wouldnt hurt him you would just hold mad Ceeb for geeting smashed and passed by a little boy Men always Win :chrisfreshhah:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I wouldn't date a younger guy, EVER!! It's proven that guys are dumber than girls and mature waaaay later then woman. So, imagine dating a guy five years younger than me. Audubillah

tenor.gif
So if you were Britney Spears’s age
You wouldn’t want to be with a nigga that looked like Michael b Jordan and was an engineer

Niggas if you had the opportunity would you wife a female that was 30 and looked as bad as Rihanna @Geeljire sanbuur @Gooney112

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
He asked me what I would do if my husband got a second wife, and I replied I would go and get myself a toy boy.

I deserve a toy boy in that scenario.

:manny:

Him getting a second wife means he will get the blessings of Allah swt. You committing adultery can get you stoned according to the Sharia thats the difference

Him getting a second wife means he will get the blessings of Allah swt. You committing adultery can get you stoned according to the Sharia thats the difference

Last time I checked I don't live in Saudi.

And like I said, Allah believes in justice.

Me getting toy boy is justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.