Women of SSpot, Do you agree with this?

who would you save from a fire first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
I'd save whichever one was less capable of saving themselves (Which is obviously...the child).

And I'd expect/encourage my significant other to do the same, if he were in my position.

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
Beesha Tyrone is used to abortions why is anyone surprised at these dxoofareen. All they care about is sex, chicken, and twerking, they are possibly the worst parents on the globe.

TTYO30n.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
And yet, you claim normality.

The average site member on here veers off normal, like I think by most parameters even. There's something wrong with this place.
The only reason you say that is cause In your heart of hearts you sincerely believe there’s something wrong with Somalis in general you find them abhorrent cause you grew up in an all white cottage maybe if this place wasn’t called Somali spot and instead the Somali replaced with something European sounding then you wouldn’t find it so odd how about if it was called westernised spot instead kkk

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I'd save whichever one was less capable of saving themselves (Which is obviously...the child).

And I'd expect/encourage my significant other to do the same, if he were in my position.
This answer has a cold rationality to it that I didn't expect from you of all users.
I mean it makes sense, but would you say the same thing once you had children?
As in, would you even consider any reasoning at all? I get the feeling the first thing you'd think would be to save your child, no questions asked.
I think the bond between mother and child is much stronger than the bond between a husband and wife.

TooMacaan

VIP
This answer has a cold rationality to it that I didn't expect from you of all users.
I mean it makes sense, but would you say the same thing once you had children?
As in, would you even consider any reasoning at all? I get the feeling the first thing you'd think would be to save your child, no questions asked.
I think the bond between mother and child is much stronger than the bond between a husband and wife.
The outcome is the same tho-- in the end, I'm still choosing to save my kids. Does it rly matter whether my choice happens to be influenced by motherly instinct or due to the fact that kids tend to be less capable?

TooMacaan

VIP
@DuctTape :ayaanswag:Um,
you didn't answer the question...
What difference does it make??:bell:

(p.s. I don't disagree that the mother/child bond is almost always much stronger than the husband/wife bond [it's actually the Faaraxs on this thread who're arguing otherwise].

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
@DuctTape :ayaanswag:Um,
you didn't answer the question...
What difference does it make??:bell:

(p.s. I don't disagree that the mother/child bond is almost always much stronger than the husband/wife bond [it's actually the Faaraxs on this thread who're arguing otherwise].
Lol I was going to get round to answering this, relax :russ:
I guess it doesn't make much of a difference if the result is the same.
But say your husband is crippled or physically less capable of saving himself than your child. What would you do then?

TooMacaan

VIP
Lol I was going to get round to answering this, relax :russ:
I guess it doesn't make much of a difference if the result is the same.
But say your husband is crippled or physically less capable of saving himself than your child. What would you do then?
That wasn't the OP's question..:jaynerd:

But most families have escape routines planned, in the case of emergencies. I don't really have knowledge of how ppl who're physically 'incapable' manage in these situations, but I still doubt that they'd be less capable than a child (I guess I'd also have to factor in the child's age, and the husband's specific disability though).

Anyways, I may say one thing now but may react differently if I was actually put in that situation irl-- who knows.

World

VIP
I would save my child before my wife (you can always get a brand new one). Why would would a woman choose her husband when she was pregnant for 9 months and pushed the child out of her?

Status
Not open for further replies.