Women of SSpot, Do you agree with this?

who would you save from a fire first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Mental anguish is not rampant on here. You are the only one suffering mental anguish and you are bemused by how different (and normal) everyone is compared to you. Your mental anguish is funny however, since it is self induced. You have a broken moral compass
Alright-y, Business-Cash Moneybags.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
And yet, you claim normality.

The average site member on here veers off normal, like I think by most parameters even. There's something wrong with this place.
I've said it so many times
I don't think most people on here have a life outside sspot

Lol at all these stupid girls voting child, women need to obey their husband if I tell my wife to save me she better save me even if she dies trying.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Lol at all these stupid girls voting child, women need to obey their husband if I tell my wife to save me she better save me even if she dies trying.
Let your hooyo save you
You didn't come out of my vagina, I will save my children first

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Do you agree? Who would you put first, Your husband or child?
It would be my children first, My husband is a grown man that can help himself
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Shamis @NA9 @shukri9 @RICH @GlitzyCue_ @Hades @TooMacaan @zvmy @arawelo 2.0 @Yusra Luuza @Aria @Luna @Waxwaalan @The Cushitic One @TheShinning @VixR

Lord have mercy, are there seriously women who say that they would choose their husband over their child... la hawla :faysalwtf:

Those hoes are just thirsty af.

Do you agree? Who would you put first, Your husband or child?
It would be my children first, My husband is a grown man that can help himself
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Shamis @NA9 @shukri9 @RICH @GlitzyCue_ @Hades @TooMacaan @zvmy @arawelo 2.0 @Yusra Luuza @Aria @Luna @Waxwaalan @The Cushitic One @TheShinning @VixR

Ofcourse my children would come first. If i ever had children i am sure they are my number 1, before anything else
A relationship or engagement between your spouse can always end but your mothership never

But it depends on how your own relationship with your mom is..if you didnt had a good mom, then i can understand if one would make that decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts