Women look better then men ?

Women cheat their natural looks by wearing makeup. We men don't use make up so they are able to see our flaws while we can't see theres. So there is no need to take the opinions of these women seriously so long as they hide behind make up.

So we're honestly arguing (as men) that we look better than women?

:browtf::susp:

200 (5).gif

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I see tons of average looking women in my daily life so I just don’t buy it tbh. Does race/ethnicity matter btw ? Would you say black women look better then black men ?
This is just my opinion, but the average women is better looking to me than the average man, even without makeup. We naturally have softer features and our bodies are aesthetically more appealing. Men are too hairy and the way they look naked is so awkward to me. They are just built bad, I don't know how to explain it. And I'd rather avoid a race debate, don't want to derail.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Men were never meant to look “attractive” whole point of masculinity is to exude strength and vitality. Women were built to be bred by suitors hence must be attractive.

What a low IQ post.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Facts. Women are objectively more attractive than men.
mainly because more of women’s value is placed on their looks. Ugly women are disrespected at a completely different tier compared to ugly men lol.

This is just my opinion, but the average women is better looking to me than the average man, even without makeup. We naturally have softer features and our bodies are aesthetically more appealing. Men are too hairy and the way they look naked is so awkward to me. They are just built bad, I don't know how to explain it. And I'd rather avoid a race debate, don't want to derail.
I mean if men had softer features wouldn’t women be turned off by that. Unless they prefer men that look like women. I mean I’ve heard so many contradictory shit before like how women don’t like pretty boys they want masculine looking men

Trending