Women look better then men ?

:snoop:
Women are better looking than men; that's not the same as saying that men are hideous swamp creatures.

Stop arguing this point, dude.

:ufdup:

If you continue to insist that men are just as good looking as women...

View attachment 206281

The last part of your pseudonym is lotus, so you're just making this worse.
Cope. Women are inherently more attractive however many women are average without makeup. You can’t lie about that.

Cope. Women are inherently more attractive however many women are average without makeup. You can’t lie about that.

why-why-tho.gif

Who argued against the fact that some women look better with make-up?

seefarmaajo.png

Alright, I give up, you weird ass n***** are just as

fabulous-wow.gif

:susp::mjlol::camby:

Last edited:
:snoop:
Women are better looking than men; that's not the same as saying that men are hideous swamp creatures.

Stop arguing this point, dude.

:ufdup:

If you continue to insist that men are just as good looking as women...

View attachment 206281

The last part of your pseudonym is lotus, so you're just making this worse.
Don’t really care what strangers think of me on an anonymous forum but I’m very straight and only attracted to women. Still think both genders have more or less same amount of attractive people. Lotus is from lotus flower bomb my favorite wale song 👍🏿

Don’t really care what strangers think of me on an anonymous forum but I’m very straight and only attracted to women. Still think both genders have more or less same amount of attractive people. Lotus is from lotus flower bomb my favorite wale song 👍🏿
Yeah. Brother you have to understand that men’s looks are very important. People underestimate men’s looks.

If you are ugly or below average in today’s society you ain’t getting no women. Even with money it’s cope because they don’t feel attracted to you. Money can’t buy genetics.

Whereas if you’re basically very good looking you will get almost any woman with no effort. These two men live worlds apart.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yeah. Brother you have to understand that men’s looks are very important. People underestimate men’s looks.

If you are ugly or below average in today’s society you ain’t getting no women. Even with money it’s cope because they don’t feel attracted to you. Money can’t buy genetics.

Whereas if you’re basically very good looking you will get almost any woman with no effort. These two men live worlds apart.
FYI most people are not ugly or below average (those are in the margins). A lot are between average or decent/attractive. So this false binary makes little sense.

That is too simplistic. When you say 'get almost any woman' what are you referring to exactly? Better odds in the lust department? How about relationship stability and longevity? Even the highly attractive are not 'everyone's type' and may not actually meet the cut in terms of favourable traits (kindness, intellect, stability, fidelity, religiosity, agreeableness and responsibility). People do not just have singular attributes they are some combination of desirable and undesirable ones (and its up to you to figure out what you can and cannot deal with). Trust me even a good looking man can get old rather quickly. :sass1:

FYI most people are not ugly or below average (those are in the margins). A lot are between average or decent/attractive. So this false binary makes little sense.

That is too simplistic. When you say 'get almost any woman' what are you referring to exactly? Better odds in the lust department? How about relationship stability and longevity? Even the highly attractive are not 'everyone's type' and may not actually meet the cut in terms of favourable traits (kindness, intellect, stability, fidelity, religiosity, agreeableness and responsibility). People do not just have singular attributes they are some combination of desirable and undesirable ones (and its up to you to figure out what you can and cannot deal with). Trust me even a good looking man can get old rather quickly. :sass1:
All lies. I’ll never trust a woman for relationship advice.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
All lies. I’ll never trust a woman for relationship advice.
I have talked to good looking men. I think I know. Sadly, some are sort of boring. Particularly those not well-versed in literature. We have different standards. Its best not to superimpose yours on others.

They're called the fairer sex for a reason lol, besides, physical attractiveness isn't symmetrical. Sure, there things that are universally attractive like clear skin etc, but what's attractive on a man =/= attractive on a woman.

Bro you’re a man that is into women yet you still unable to admit that women are more attractive.

If you’re straight then you should be more attracted to women than men.

Your cuqdad for women has made y’all legit look sus af on this thread bruh.

:dead:
Why are you shaming people who has different views? It actually various from person to person. Women have several advantages like make up, wigs, taught from early age to invest in their looks and has much better understanding of angles and clothes that make them more appealing. Doesn’t mean we are into men though.

They're on average better looking but boy do they age faster especially non African women.

They also need a lot of grooming and care to keep their beauty. Wallahi it's very simple to be a man than a women we're lucky our life is easier.

They're on average better looking but boy do they age faster especially non African women.

They also need a lot of grooming and care to keep their beauty. Wallahi it's very simple to be a man than a women we're lucky our life is easier.

Loool that was some funny shit..

They age faster because from the age of 13 they put makeup on their face. They also tend to exercise less and eat less healthy

I think white, black, persian, arab, polynesian and abo men are more attractive than their female counterpart. Reverse is true for somalis, indians and asians. Latinos are a mixed bunch but more female.

Men do put in less effort but when they try both sexes look mostly equal. Women age better though, not by much though cause of children.

Last edited:
they are two types of beauties same as they are two types of strength. the outer physical beauty and the inner soulful beauty. and the outer physical strength and the inner soulful and emotional strength. in the beauty department women trump in the physical sense both have equal chances in the inner one. on the strength side men come on top and both have equal chances in the inner one. i was kinda pre-empting the next question you might be heading to ask, who's stronger men or women

Trending

Latest posts