Women look better then men ?

Women cheat their natural looks by wearing makeup. We men don't use make up so they are able to see our flaws while we can't see theres. So there is no need to take the opinions of these women seriously so long as they hide behind make up.
Your right 100%. As a woman I agree that most women are walking around with a fake appearance, they are false advertising themselves. The image they are portraying is simply that of an illusion.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Chileeee y’all may be gay because,,,, wtf is this :pachah1:

som of y’all really are arguing and saying that men are attractive as woman as a MAN.

Chileeee y’all may be gay because,,,, wtf is this :pachah1:

som of y’all really are arguing and saying that men are attractive as woman as a MAN.

Incels are basically khaniis, maybe not in action (yet), but the way they think is very catty and gay-ish. They constantly find reasons to argue and compete with women and in this topic, they are fighting to be considered as attractive as women.

I keep telling people that incel social groups will lead men to become girlfriends of other men, that's what the outcome is.

Incels are basically khaniis, maybe not in action (yet), but the way they think is very catty and gay-ish. They constantly find reasons to argue and compete with women and in this topic, they are fighting to be considered as attractive as women.

I keep telling people that incel social groups will lead men to become girlfriends of other men, that's what the outcome is.
I’m so tired of the word incel. No one’s competing with women but other women, men compete with men. It’s retarded to compare genders and there’s good, bad, and ugly in both. I think women like to act like their perfect and have no flaws and they can think that but nature has it ways of humbling

Xoxoxo

VIP
I’m so tired of the word incel. No one’s competing with women but other women, men compete with men. It’s retarded to compare genders and there’s good, bad, and ugly in both. I think women like to act like their perfect and have no flaws and they can think that but nature has it ways of humbling
Why are you telling others men are as attractive as women then? Sounds very gay to me to me that you came from that conclusion?

This is just my opinion, but the average women is better looking to me than the average man, even without makeup. We naturally have softer features and our bodies are aesthetically more appealing. Men are too hairy and the way they look naked is so awkward to me. They are just built bad, I don't know how to explain it. And I'd rather avoid a race debate, don't want to derail.
Women weigh more than men

Why are you telling others men are as attractive as women then? Sounds very gay to me to me that you came from that conclusion?
😐 I just don’t believe in comparing genders we’re very different. I compare women to each other and I compare men to each other. Anything else is redundant

Trending