women in USA face more sexual violence than Somalia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Many college girls get raped and they are quiet about it.

There is a reason why a young girl in somalia feels more safe than in the west.

I
This is good ammunition for FKD against Cadaans.

@Norwegian-Somali
i'm sure if we dug deep we could deliver some real cuts to cadaan pride. It's just that geeljire are to busy living life to search up petty statistics like 4 white nerds. Not to mention that cadaan commit the most embarrassing crimes like molesting children and beastiality.

I

i'm sure if we dug deep we could deliver some real cuts to cadaan pride. It's just that geeljire are to busy living life to search up petty statistics like 4 white nerds. Not to mention that cadaan commit the most embarrassing crimes like molesting children and beastiality.

Number_of_People_Victimized_Each_Year 122016.png

@Lilafrombole

Vast Majority of Western White women do not report rape.

Article:

The Silent Majority

Ten years ago, when Kailen was a 19-year-old college freshman, she passed out solo in the bed of Tom*, a guy she had been dating for a few months. They were at his frat house, and it had been a long night of drinking. But when she came to, still half-conscious, Tom was on top of her. “He was inside of me, raping me, and I remember saying no, to stop, but then I blacked out again,” Kailen says. The next morning Tom told her he’d had sex with her, hadn’t used a condom, and that she should go get emergency contraception. “I was devastated and confused. I just rushed out of his room as fast as I could.”

Hours later, Kailen took her best friend aside and told her what happened. “She looked at me straight in the face and said, ‘I’m sure he didn’t mean it that way.’ And that was it. I remember thinking, ‘If this is the reaction of my best friend, I can’t imagine what the authorities on campus might say if I report it,’” Kailen says. So she didn’t...

Source: https://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/a18799799/sexaul-assault-reporting/

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
It could be because most women in those countries don't report the crime like women would in America. There is a huge stigma associated with being raped in the middle east and Africa

Don't forget that the majority of sexual assualts in the US are not reported to the police:gaasdrink:
The Majority of Sexual Assaults Are Not Reported to the Police
Only 310 out of every 1,000 sexual assaults are reported to police. That means about 2 out of 3 go unreported

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/criminal-justice-system

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Because in America women don’t get shamed for reporting whereas in Somalia rape victims marry their rapists:shookgabre:

If a woman in those countries you mentioned reports rape she'll go through hell and be blamed for it.

Her whole future and reputation will be destroyed too without the rapists getting any punishment.

Lol you really think women in Somalia and Saudi report rape?

When the victims don’t have 4 witnesss and then are charged for pre-marital sex? Then are shamed by the whole community? Wallahi you idiots see what you want, not an ounce of common sense!

Knowles

Rape and murder in America is probably higher than Somalia given the population sizes of both countries and as you articulated above via reporting these types of incidents, but also, rape in America includes spousal rape. Therefore. It’s futile and self defeating to argue Somalia has lesser rapes and to be proud of. A rape is one too many regardless where it happens.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Because in America women don’t get shamed for reporting whereas in Somalia rape victims marry their rapists:shookgabre:
I don't go masjid much I'm a cynic however I hope whatever entity that's watching strikes you down for slandering my nation idc if it's an Hindu god or a Jewish one

Muji

VIP
Knowles

Rape and murder in America is probably higher than Somalia given the population sizes of both countries and as you articulated above via reporting these types of incidents, but also, rape in America includes spousal rape. Therefore. It’s futile and self defeating to argue Somalia has lesser rapes and to be proud of. A rape is one too many regardless where it happens.

It happens frequently in Somalia and air brushing it like the OP is attempting to adds to the problem. The reason why rape happens so frequently in Somalia is because the victim is blamed or we are doctrines to ignore it. Sad really.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
That is far from the truth. It could trigger a clan war in somalia.

There is more rape in the west than in muslim countries.

If you talk about domestic voilence then somalia is higher on that.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
That is far from the truth. It could trigger a clan war in somalia.

There is more rape in the west than in muslim countries.

If you talk about domestic voilence then somalia is higher on that.
Women in poor/Muslim countries get blamed and shamed for getting rapped.

It happens frequently in Somalia and air brushing it like the OP is attempting to adds to the problem. The reason why rape happens so frequently in Somalia is because the victim is blamed or we are doctrines to ignore it. Sad really.

Knowles

Rape is the worst act committed against another human being. Knowing that, a victim of rape will get a better outcome over the rapist be punished in America than in Somalia. In America, when rape cases arise, vaginal swaps of semen are taken from the victims and that DNA is matched with the database of all known criminals and all the potential suspects not already in the system. In the Somalia case, it’s a backward and ancient system that requires the evidences of 4 men who watched the act taking place in front of them. Who on earth watches rape taking place? Also, in Somalia, a rape victim will be victimised twice, first being raped and secondly, she would be labelled as a non virgin which renders her as an undesirable women and not a marriage material to men. Very rare women report rape cases in Somalia?

Tan kale, why are most Somali men incarcerated in Western jails are locked up for sexual violence/rape cases? It’s indicative to the rate of sexual violence back home.

Last edited:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Women in poor/Muslim countries get blamed and shamed for getting rapped.
Same in the west. They get shamed and are not taking serious.

Why are women who get raped 30 years ago reporting it now in metoo campaign if not fear.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Knowles

Rape is the worst act committed against another human being. Knowing that, a victim of rape will get a better outcome over the rapist be punished in America than in Somalia. In America, when rape cases arise, vaginal swaps of semen are taken from the victims and that DNA is matched with the database of all known criminals and all the potential suspects not already in the system. In the Somalia case, it’s a backward and ancient system that requires the evidences of 4 men who watched the act taking place in front of them. Who on earth watches rape taking place? Also, in Somalia, a rape victim will be victimised twice, first being raped and secondly, she would be labelled as a non virgin which renders her as an undesirable women and not a marriage material to men. Very rare women report rape cases in Somalia?

Tan kale, why are most Somali men incarcerated in Western jails are locked up for sexual violence/rape cases? It’s indicative to the rate of sexual violence back home.
Rape and zina are not treated the same way in islamic law. Rape does not require 4 witnesses. Its zina that have that.

:mybusiness:You've already exposed yourself. I already know what I needed to know.

This how I know u are naag look at that picture u used most girls use that when they say I already know what I needed to know!! If it was a guy he would say " U got exposed bruh or this nigga exposed himself" with laughing emoji and guys don't use that sipping tea picture....women in here use it alot.....u can't hide your feminine nature woman!! @Geeljire sanbuur @Puffin Stuff

:mad:I'm not interested in other men. :vo3yidw:I don't swing that way bruh. :uCkf6mf:If you want to call another man using feminine pronouns grinder is the spot my nigga.
This how I know u are naag look at that picture u used most girls use that when they say I already know what I needed to know!! If it was a guy he would say " U got exposed bruh or this nigga exposed himself" with laughing emotions and guys don't use that sipping tea picture....women in here use it alot.....u can't hide your feminine nature woman!!

Rape and zina are not treated the same way in islamic law. Rape does not require 4 witnesses. Its zina that have that.

Wardheere

Then, how is rape applied in an Islamic Court?

In traditional Islamic Shariah based countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Mauritania, Sudan and the UAE laws regarding rape is centred on the burden of proof. For a rape conviction to actually be handed down, they require a confession from the rapist or four adult male witnesses. It's compulsory the victim to produce 4 witnesses and if she can't, she would be charged with zina. But in most cases, it's solved by marrying the victim to her rapist.

However, Muslim modernists accept the burden of proof of 4 witnesses, but insist if she can't produce 4 male witnesses, she shouldn't be charged with zina and neither forced to marry her rapist.

Muji

VIP
Knowles

Aussie you are right

I’ve come to the realisation that most Somali men hate women. The mere presence of a Somali woman pisses them off, just go and read the thread they made about Ilhan being in a music video. They’ll even make threads about women not being able to lead when the most successful Somali politician in America right now is Ilhan and the men running Somalia have consistently done such a bad job. In the UK, the police are directly trying to recruit women in high ranking positions, as women are very good at weighing up different information at the same time.

Somali men actively try to undo the hard work of Somali women when they speak out against rape and fgm. Instead we are encouraged to keep schtum and suffer in silence so we don’t cause our men minor discomfort.

I honestly don’t understand where this level of mysogyny comes from especially since most Somalis are raised with a present mother and an absent father.

Also, you’re right attempting to compare America and Somalia’s rape level is stupid. But the op is happy to suspend any level of sanity to sweep this shame under the rug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts