women in USA face more sexual violence than Somalia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowles is right. Somali women don't really report rape because they will have to marry the rapist or no one will believe her. Somalia isn't really stable so it is expected to be a crime ridden country but once we are stable rape rates will drastically decrease.

Knowles is right. Somali women don't really report rape because they will have to marry the rapist or no one will believe her. Somalia isn't really stable so it is expected to be a crime ridden country but once we are stable rape rates will drastically decrease.

Men are too busy with khat, can’t rape no one

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
No one said she was run :kodaksmiley: she's just coming at people with her shaming bullshit :banderas:

I've been called plenty of things on this forum my nigga. :gnzbryw:I can tell that you're shifting the dialogue from yourself. Next time just keep things:dzmxmmb:
women on forums are of low quality. They know they are of low quality but are doing everything they can to deny it. Your not denying that your a female?

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
I've been called plenty of things on this forum my nigga. :gnzbryw:I can tell that you're shifting the dialogue from yourself. Next time just keep things:dzmxmmb:
So someone randomly asking if your crushing on someone you've never met before except behind a computer screen and never seen a photo of this person isn't shifting dialogue :faysalwtf: the hypocrisy

Muji

VIP
So someone randomly asking if your crushing on someone you've never met before except behind a computer screen and never seen a photo of this person isn't shifting dialogue :faysalwtf: the hypocrisy

Puffin if you have a crush on me let me know and I’ll go easier on you. I already have a farax fan base here headed by @Wei and @jamal9, another one won’t hurt.
:trumpsmirk:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
https://hiiraan.com/news4/2018/Jun/...al_violence_than_somalia_and_afghanistan.aspx

The United States is the third most dangerous country in the world in terms of sexual violence toward women, according to 548 women’s rights experts polled by the Thomson Reuters Foundation.

Women in the U.S. are more prone to falling victim to rape as a weapon of war, rape by a stranger and domestic rape than women in Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Mexico and Somalia, according to the experts.

The women’s rights experts also placed America as the sixth most dangerous country in the world for women in terms of non-sexual violence, ahead of seventh-place Saudi Arabia, a country that prohibits women from making major decisions without male permission, wear clothes that “show off their beauty” and interact with men they’re not related to.
That is obvious to everyone. In somalia its mostly domestic violence and not sexual abuse.
If you went to college in the west you know what usually happens when these young girls drink the alcohol and get raped in parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts