Women destroys a man. Smh women ain’t shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax. Just find a passion/purpose (money) in life, and women will have an orgasm with a 2 inch. Having a babydick won't even matter if you have money and your life is in order.

Stop worrying over things you can't control.

Bunch of attention seeking hoes and losers. I'm startin to think AA's can't live without getting attention form random strangers on the internet! in fact this whole generation is fucked! Why is she complaining about a small gus nigga when he still beat her ass? She's delusional and a bitter . Ignore her @Jake from State Farm she probably sucked his tiny asian gus a million times before he kicked her to the curb for a becky.

:gucciwhat::drakekidding::hemad:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Ah another african american hoe..Move on, brother.
These females are worthless if they are AA's.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
no they are not

f*ck off with your racism

8057.jpg

last ned (2).jpg

I don't know how they acquired that information, but you are not the worst compared to Asians. You don't see them stressin'.

A s opinion is worthless. Just find yourself a chick with tighter punpun, and make her eat the whole dickk too. That's all s are good for.

Treat real women with respect though. You might want to learn how to foreplay to satisfy your woman. Small tricks here and there, the motion of the ocean, little tongue action and finger action, and she might just forget the babydick.:dead:

View attachment 64590
I don't know how they acquired that information, but you are not the worst compared to Asians. You don't see them stressin'.

A s opinion is worthless. Just find yourself a chick with tighter punpun, and make her eat the whole dickk too. That's all s are good for.

Treat real women with respect though. You might want to learn how to foreplay to satisfy your woman. Small tricks here and there, the motion of the ocean, little tongue action and finger action, and she might just forget the babydick.:dead:
Find a tight ass small pussy asian for your small gus and your fine.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending