Women destroys a man. Smh women ain’t shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts I know a gal. She is pretty lame
name starte with an R
Ends with an o
Whats worse is shaming men for things they can't control like height or the size of your pee pee..
I get if people shame if you are fat or fucking skinny that is something you can control. It would be like men shamed woman for being too tall, or not having large breast, or a big bum. Woman are a confusing species

Tukraq

VIP
Its weird how these females cry about body shaming yet go around shaming men for their bodies shit like this makes me confused.
why shouldn't they shame, the sisters need pleasure too:manny:
imagine if you weren't sexually satisfied you would be complaining to:bell:
look at it from their prespective :ohno:

why shouldn't they shame, the sisters need pleasure too:manny:
imagine if you weren't sexually satisfied you would be complaining to:bell:
look at it from their prespective :ohno:
The f*ck your telling me I should tell my wife to grow shorter, have large breast, and lose weight I would be crucified if this were too happen in the west.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
He told me he had a 3 inch
He was probably drunk

He stumbles into my DMs sometimes and tells me to give @Basra back to him.

I told him I wasn’t with her anymore multiple times but it seems he completely forgets about that

I didn’t even know him and basra were a thing. Maybe it was short. Their breakup must have been devastating.

Tukraq

VIP
The f*ck your telling me I should tell my wife to grow shorter, have large breast, and lose weight I would be crucified if this were too happen in the west.
sahib I understand why some guys would be upset, but this also low-key happens to women especially if they are flat and overweight they can't really find a spouse, its okay to have a preference but I understand what you are saying and you have convinced me. plus some of these women are going overboard, I've seen some on twitter say that 8 inches is too small:faysalwtf:.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
sahib I understand why some guys would be upset, but this also low-key happens to women especially if they are flat and overweight they can't really find a spouse, its okay to have a preference but I understand what you are saying and you have convinced me. plus some of these women are going overboard, I've seen some on twitter say that 8 inches is too small:faysalwtf:.
Who they be fucking?
Horses?

These woman dont even know what an 8-inch looks like blame it on though, also avoid woman who are size queens acudubillah most of them are not relationship or marriage materiel hence why most go around bashing men for their size. Majority of them are old hags who are spinsters

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Relax. Just find a passion/purpose (money) in life, and women will have an orgasm with a 2 inch. Having a babydick won't even matter if you have money and your life is in order.

Stop worrying over things you can't control.
Let's not get carried away now.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Look at the Somali men unity in this thread

Not one nigga attacked me. They gave me solutions on my problem and helped me out.

It was the halimos that insulted and tried to hurt me @Reiko

Shout out to my kings @Yaquub @The alchemist @Suldaanka @Tukraq @Noble-Cushite and @YourBroMoe
If you truly have a 4 incher, then Asians are the way brother. With your thin nose and narrow face, you'll be fine in most places. There are solutions bro!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
:dead::dead1::dead::deadmanny::dead::dead1:

This is a fun thread.

Hopefully a 4 inch male who is depressed can see this thread and get uplifted and receive hope for himself.
It ain't even that serious. Most of the ppl here are virgins who don't think about the important things of sex. They keep caring about length, when girth is equally important. And what's the use of an 8 incher when you only last 30 seconds in the sack. Johnny Quickdraw don't got hoes my nigga.

Status
Not open for further replies.