Women aren't funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
same here!
they are complaining about how female comedians make jokes about their V but these so called funny men all have the same unfunny talking points. with these two in particular, their 'comedy' is complaining about anything and everything in their annoying whiny voices. at first i found it funny but it gets repetitive to a point where they just arent funny. the same applies to the women and their jokes. V jokes might be funny at first but if thats all the material you git it will get boring fast.

south-park-sexist-bull-crap.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
No, I would not murder anyone that only "disrespected" them. Why would I want to take someones life over something so trivial?

I advice my sisters and cousins to be loyal and submissive towards their husbands for a good marriage.

Youre not literally gonna KILL them its just a figure of speech

I dont know about you But if someone disrepected My sister I would deal with them and make sure that shit never happens again

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I told you guys before LondonMo has a few screws loose. I don't know why you guys are taking him so serious.

Nie

break the rules I'm an innocent fool
Aww another gender war session :mjohreally: these are becoming my favs :ummhmsmiley:

Let me just walk in this thread like
giphy.gif

We not funny.... We are hella hilarious:fittytousand: but our jokes are too advanced for your comprehension boys:yacadiim:.. that's why ya'll think we 'complex creatures' when in fact ya'll just happen to be some simpleton simbacs oo aad is tiraahdo kanu ma samosa bilaa substance baa??? eww have you ever bitten into samosa with hardly any fillings :tacky: .. faqri!... Tryna have qosol with you guys is like eukaryotic cell tryna tell prokaryotic cell a joke :what: :mjkkk::stopit:... which is a pathetic joke itself cahs ya'll keep highlighting the thing we have in common ~>cell division<~ to create a common ground for communications :ummhmm:

article-2313138-196F1B22000005DC-951_634x306.jpg

Loool let's be honest. The only time men's brain is switched on...... is well :manny: when they are 'turned on'

That's why I don't blame guys like @LondonMo cahs sex is the only thing they feel they can talk about:drakekidding: everything else is just too complicated for them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some women can be funny. But there is a great disproportion between the number of funny men and women. Christopher Hitchens claims that these observations have evolutionary origins. 250 dating profiles from London and Canada were dissected, men were three times as likely to include their love for stand up comedy, or include that they were " aspiring stand up comedians". This may indicate that women find men with humor as more likely to be successful, have a greater social standing or be viewed as being more desirable for mating prospects.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
IT depends. If it is stand-up comedy then I agree women are mostly not funny imo. I do not know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending