Women aren't funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Your mother, sisters, and cousin are women and you would kill anyone who try to disrespect them. Why do you think it okay to reduce other other women to mere sex objects . Those women are other people mother, sisters, and cousin.
No, I would not murder anyone that only "disrespected" them. Why would I want to take someones life over something so trivial?

I advice my sisters and cousins to be loyal and submissive towards their husbands for a good marriage.

1) My views are my views alone and not my fathers, grandfathers or mothers view.
2) I don't know where the word "useless" came from.

1) Older generation are more likely to hold those views :icon lol:
2) you implied it by basically starting that they were only usefull for sex and babymaking :kanyeshrug:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
1) Older generation are more likely to hold those views :icon lol:
2) you implied it by basically starting that they were only usefull for sex and babymaking :kanyeshrug:
1) Our parents generation were more liberal than how we are now actually.

2) Along with being mothers, yes. But that does not make them useless.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
No, I would not murder anyone that only "disrespected" them. Why would I want to take someones life over something so trivial?

I advice my sisters and cousins to be loyal and submissive towards their husbands for a good marriage.
When I say kill , I am not saying actually killing the person. It's just a saying. You would not allow any man to call your sister a hoe to your face cut the BS. You love, value ,and want to protect the female members in your family. You want other men to respect the females in your family, so I think it only right to do the same to other females because that is someone else sister or mother. This is a very simple concept .

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Boy was that painful. Her older works got good substance tho. :wow:

Other than her I'm having a hard time or thinking of any funny females help me out here :tocry:

it's because they like promoting dumbass hoes instead of actually talented and thought provoking women

it's a damn shame

so I think it only right to do the same to other females because that is someone else sister or mother. This is a very simple concept .
But there are some girls who genuinely fit the description of a hoe. Are we not allowed to call a spade a spade just because it happens to bear relation to a family :damedamn:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
When I say kill , I am not saying actually killing the person. It's just a saying. You would not allow any man to call your sister a hoe to your face cut the BS. You love, value ,and want to protect the female members in your family. You want other men to respect the females in your family, so I think it only right to do the same to other females because that is someone else sister or mother. This is a very simple concept .
I will call another girl a hoe if she is a hoe. As for my sister, well she isn't even 10 yet.

I give people respect if they deserve respect.

Yannie

But there are some girls who genuinely fit the description of a hoe. Are we not allowed to call a spade a spade just because it happens to bear relation to a family :damedamn:
Even if she is a so called hoe, what is it too you. You men are so silly, did this women became a so called hoe all by herself. It takes two hoes, one male one female. Why are you males so obsessed in identifying female hoes? Is it because there this fear that your ass will end marry a hoe ? Two hoes belong together.:manny:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Even if she is a so called hoe, what is it too you. You men are so silly, did this women became a so called hoe all by herself. It takes two hoes, one male one female. Why are you males so obsessed in identifying female hoes? Is it because there this fear that your ass will end marry a hoe ? Two hoes belong together.:manny:

us clean niggas gotta identify them lest we end up with them

you ought to do the same with man-hoes :lolbron:

VixR

Veritas
@LondonMo is your father in your life? Curious.

A lot of times, ppl from polygamous homes resent their mother or their father leaving to marry a second wife. It often manifests in two ways. One: hate of their father for being distracted, or sometimes downright leaving them in favor the other lady over their mother. Two: Resenting or blaming their mother, or consequently detracting the idea womankind are useless except for sex and babymaking bc of the father's absence or reduced involvement. Men typically tend to pay attention to the family they directly live with and forget their previous wives and children etc.,

Last edited:

Yannie

us clean niggas gotta identify them lest we end up with them

you ought to do the same with man-hoes :lolbron:
Mohamud , Mohamud ... You clean? You watch them dirty amine cartoon. I fear for your future wife. Her miskeen ass will have to dress up in one of your many favorite cartoon characters. SMH. Sicko.:lolbron:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Mohamud , Mohamud ... You clean? You watch them dirty amine cartoon. I fear for your future wife. Her miskeen ass will have to dress up in one of your many favorite cartoon characters. SMH. Sicko.:lolbron:

she's knows damn well what she's signing up for :ufdup:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
@LondonMo is your father in your life? Curious.

A lot of times, ppl from polygamous homes resent their father leaving to marry a second wife. It often manifests in two ways. One: hate of their father for being distracted or sometimes downright leaving them in favor the other lady over their mother. Two: Blaming their mother or consequently detracting the idea womankind useless are except for sex and babymaking bc of the father's absence or reduced involvement. Men typically tend to pay attention to the family they directly live with and forget their previous wives and children etc.,
Wtf? :drakewtf:

I'm your father hoe. You're a nuisance.

VixR

Veritas
Wtf? :drakewtf:

I'm your father hoe.
:icon lol:
I have a father thank you very much. I couldn't have asked for better.

Hopefully ur daughter(s) would be able to say the same, and your wife wives the same of their husband :icon lol: You can forgive me if I trangressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts