Women aren't funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're definently not. I only know of one female "comedian" and she always jokes about her vagina. She has no other material

White people are unfunny IMO, black women can be as funny as black men. But you know why that is? it's because the more confidence, and less inhibitions you have, the funnier you will be. If white people or square people are ever funny it's in situational comedy.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
First of all: Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are hilarious, so there.

Second: @LondonMo must be one of the most miserable, joyless dudes ever. I feel sorry for you man. Some Xalimo must have done a number on you. :damn:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
White people are unfunny IMO, black women can be as funny as black men. But you know why that is? it's because the more confidence, and less inhibitions you have, the funnier you will be. If white people or square people are ever funny it's in situational comedy.

Watch Bill burr and Louis CK

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
First of all: Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are hilarious, so there.

Second: @LondonMo must be one of the most miserable, joyless dudes ever. I feel sorry for you man. Some Xalimo must have done a number on you. :damn:
My views are shared by most men in the world. We want to marry house wife's that cook, clean, please us whenever we want to, produce us 10 sons and are submissive.

As for you, you fantasize about raping xabesha women since they've rejected your ugly ass in RL.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
@LondonMo has no respect for women but they still flock to him cuz he be dat nigga.:denzelnigga:

Being in a relationship is also for niggas ain't that right?:denzelnigga:
What retard will admit that they are sexist in real life?

I come across as the biggest feminist to a women I'm interested in just to feed her ego.

I am cool with relationships because I know I will never marry the girl and it's for temporary enjoyment. As for her, she can keep dreaming. :pachah1:

What retard will admit that they are sexist in real life?

I come across as the biggest feminist to a women I'm interested in just to feed her ego.
You're attitude is typical for a young adult. Ciyaal baad tahay.

Mark my words unless you're gay one day you will want to be intimate/romantic with your wifey. Do things for her to make her happy, be overly protective all that good shit my nigga and guess what? It'll feel great. You'll feel like a man's man.:denzelnigga:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
it's fine, I've just never heard the word busted used like that :)

Mostly used in anime to denote a character who is too overpowered for his universe but since went on to mean characters that are merely flawed :meleshame:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
My views are shared by most men in the world. We want to marry house wife's that cook, clean, please us whenever we want to, produce us 10 sons and are submissive.

As for you, you fantasize about raping xabesha women since they've rejected your ugly ass in RL.
She'll also be the mother of your children. She'll be the one who's raising them, and imparting good values onto them. As for that other shit, :camby:

I just did, I didn't find them funny :zhqjlmx:
same here!
they are complaining about how female comedians make jokes about their V but these so called funny men all have the same unfunny talking points. with these two in particular, their 'comedy' is complaining about anything and everything in their annoying whiny voices. at first i found it funny but it gets repetitive to a point where they just arent funny. the same applies to the women and their jokes. V jokes might be funny at first but if thats all the material you git it will get boring fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts