"Women are not visual creatures"- ladies soo gala

Amber

A blessed human
True that, some men are emotional too, but generally speaking, we know which gender is more susceptible to being overcome by emotions.
look, sxb. As much as you fight and try to tell us what we think, our opinion will NOT (probably) change. peridot. Your gonna need to stop with this nonsense :shookgabre:

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Ya'll need to stop baiting him for funsies. Kk, continue.
Audrey Hepburn Reaction GIF

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Women value appearance but not to the same extent as men. And physical attraction is underestimated as a desire in women relative to men. I would say looks may serve as a hook but personality draws you in. Good manners, great wit and a beautiful mind are what I find most refreshing.

Guess which gender has a higher rate of harming someone because they can't control their 'emotions'?
The only reason women don't harm as much as men is because its much harder for them to harm people as they don't have the physicality and also they don't have testosterone and other hormones which make you more aggresive, if we are going based on emotions it is clear women have a harder time controlling them than men.

look, sxb. As much as you fight and try to tell us what we think, our opinion will NOT (probably) change. peridot. Your gonna need to stop with this nonsense :shookgabre:
Its not about your opinion, he is saying men are more visual than women, he isn't saying women aren't visual
men value visuals much more in a relationship than a women

That's some bullshit suugo science I hear from red pillers.

People who act like they know exactly what the opposite gender wants have actually no clue.

You could literally argue the opposite ,since men are the ones who would sm*sh anything ,doesn't matter if fat,ugly ect.

Women place a minimum threshold of attractiveness on potential mates.
Women also lie about the degree of importance of physical attractiveness.
One could begin to bargain that while looks matter, other factors matter too. One's full attractiveness could be seen as a composite score of their attractive features.
Sadly, Looks were the only factor to predict interest in speed dating. Attractiveness and masculinity also predicts a woman's chance of orgasm. Looks are highly heritable as well.

It is commonly assumed looks would only play a role in short-term partnerships, and that personality matters more in a long-term relationship.
This is not the case.

On the opposite side, a lot of men would wife more, let's say 'homely women', if they weren't terrified of what other men would think/say.
I don't think men care that much what other men think especially Muslims because its haram to trophy ur wife and just downright weird
this would only kind of apply to non-Muslims

Women value appearance but not to the same extent as men. And physical attraction is underestimated as a desire in women relative to men. I would say looks may serve as a hook but personality draws you in. Good manners, great wit and a beautiful mind are what I find most refreshing.

You meet a man witb good manners, great wit and a beautiful mind, is that enough to be attracted physically?

Trending