"Women are not visual creatures"- ladies soo gala

Women value appearance but not to the same extent as men. And physical attraction is underestimated as a desire in women relative to men. I would say looks may serve as a hook but personality draws you in. Good manners, great wit and a beautiful mind are what I find most refreshing.
I wouldn’t say that, the issue is that with physically attractive men are not easy to come by and usually when you do see them they’re taken, being pursued by 10+ other girls, or is a dirty player.

If we lived in a ideal world where there was as much attractive men as there were women, there wouldn’t be as many women settling as there is now.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
I am fed up with the lies that looks don't matter to women. Let's do a poll here, without a poll (because you know men will also vote). Do you need to be physically attractive to a man, or do you find other things attractive.

Only ugly men say stuff like this, I remember my neighbors son who went back home and got married to a very beautiful woman. Everywhere they go people mention how unattractive the guy is and how beautiful the wife is :dead:

That could never be me and don’t forget a foolxumo guy will mess up your kids looks :pachah1:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
As visual? Idk.. Women desire good looks, true, but it's not as important.

I've heard of women falling in love after being around an average looking man long enough and getting to know him.
you act like average women aren't getting married everyday
:russ:

Yaraye

VIP
I don't think men care that much what other men think especially Muslims because its haram to trophy ur wife and just downright weird
this would only kind of apply to non-Muslims
You'd be surprised at the amount of muslim that operate that way

I wouldn’t say that, the issue is that with physically attractive men are not easy to come by and usually when you do see them they’re taken, being pursued by 10+ other girls, or is a dirty player.

If we lived in a ideal world where there was as much attractive men as there were women, there wouldn’t be as many women settling as there is now.

This!

If women had a choice they wouldn't be settling. The lack of choices forces women to lower their physical standards and add other things to make the match more palatable.

For the longest time women weren’t able to strictly select for looks as surviving without a mans provision was difficult, so they had to compromise on looks in favour of resources.

now that survival is no longer a difficulty as it once was they’re free now to exercise a part of their sexuality that they had to suppress.

Where all the sisters at @Xoxoxo @Xoriyo @bluebird @Angelina @Manzana @Sophisticate @Calmone## @ziakidaa

I want to debunk this filthy lie.

Tag all the ladies you've seen on here@Qeelbax @Yaraye @a_bilan
lol maybe you picked the wrong person for this job, because I don't know if looks matter to me or not. it's the combination of everything together for me. :ftw9nwa: like normally I might not find X feature attractive, but if I already like the guy, than everything about him I will too.

lol maybe you picked the wrong person for this job, because I don't know if looks matter to me or not. it's the combination of everything together for me. :ftw9nwa: like normally I might not find X feature attractive, but if I already like the guy, than everything about him I will too.

Welcome sis! I want all opinions.

So a combination also includes physical appearance?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You meet a man witb good manners, great wit and a beautiful mind, is that enough to be attracted physically?
Not quite. :wow1:Looks are a hook and not the problem. It's what comes after that is more important. A novel mind is what intrigues me enough to investigate further.

Why assume they are taken, unfaithful or have a large following? Operating from that framework could even mentally block one from pursuing a man who is attractive, reliable, financially stable, educated and receptive. Especially when mischaracterizing from the beginning. I don't think looks are a barometer of the capacity to be in a fulfilling relationship nor are they telling of someone's moral foundation or capacity for fidelity. There are plenty of unattractive men that are taken, entitled and players too. I disagree. I think the major issue is interpersonal rather than aesthetic. Also, people on average tend to marry someone at a similar level of physical attractiveness. There usually isn't a huge mismatch. I think we should interrogate whether he is similarly credentialed, educated or even in the same tax bracket or higher. And whether he scores high on agreeableness, optimism and conflict resolution/mediation. Particularly if our focus is on marital longevity.

Not quite. :wow1:Looks are a hook and not the problem. It's what comes after that is more important. A novel mind is what intrigues me enough to investigate further.

Why assume they are taken, unfaithful or have a large following? Operating from that framework could even mentally block one from pursuing a man who is attractive, reliable, financially stable, educated and receptive. Especially when mischaracterizing from the beginning. I don't think looks are a barometer of the capacity to be in a fulfilling relationship nor are they telling of someone's moral foundation or capacity for fidelity. There are plenty of unattractive men that are taken, entitled and players too. I disagree. I think the major issue is interpersonal rather than aesthetic. Also, people on average tend to marry someone at a similar level of physical attractiveness. There usually isn't a huge mismatch. I think we should interrogate whether is he similarly credentialed, educated or even in the same tax bracket or higher. And whether he scores high on agreeableness, optimism and conflict resolution/mediation is important. Particularly if our focus is on marital longevity.
I could’ve sworn I remember you saying you’d check the digital footprint of a man you’re seeing to see if he had a player past…..

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I could’ve sworn I remember you saying you’d check the digital footprint of a man you’re seeing to see if he had a player past…..
I say a lot of things. It's your duty to sift fact from fiction.
the-dark-knight-joker.gif

:ufdup:I once knew a golem-looking guy that became a social media influencer. He got too big for his britches and started hair-tossing his wispy mane as a mating ritual to potentials. His DM was full of qumayos who were more hideous than him. Clearly, out of his league. I had to withdraw interest. I felt threatened by his xuuxness and capacity to obtain someone unrivalled in grotesqueness.

Why do you women lie so much? It's a Fact that women care more about looks than men. If they wouldn't there would be no incel epidemic in the west. Guys dont care about looks that much. As long as female is not super ugly she can easily get an above average looking guy. I've lost count on how many times i saw men more good looking than me who have married women i find disgusting. So stop lying women.

Why do you women lie so much? It's a Fact that women care more about looks than men. If they wouldn't there would be no incel epidemic in the west. Guys dont care about looks that much. As long as female is not super ugly she can easily get an above average looking guy. I've lost count on how many times i saw men more good looking than me who have married women i find disgusting. So stop lying women.
Opposite way round
there is no incel epidemic in the west, its all online stuff
women will go with igly guys al teh time, they don't value beauty as much as men
the only reason men go with women you deem ugly is because they find them attractive or they just maxed out all the pretty girls and realised they don't mind having one who isn't that good looking

Trending