"Women are not visual creatures"- ladies soo gala

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
wallahi it is a lie to say visuals doesn't matter to women. I'll tell you guys a little secret. When I was in middle school and elementary my crushes would change so frequently. I mean weekly or monthly. They never lasted for more than 2 months. I would obtain crushes depending on looks cuz I was too young to know financial security or character mattered. I've never told this to anyone cuz I was so embarrassed.:banderas: I mean some of my friends who would have a stable crush and mine would be changing depending on what better looking guy appeared in our class or school. Subhanallah, wallahi I thought I was abnormal. :mjlol:. so when the men on here talk about how they found an entire woman attractive even tho they are taken, I can understand them a bit (as long they don't act upon it). I do have quite a wondering eye myself, but doesn't mean I'll actually act upon it.
Same but I'm worse because I'd have a crush in each period.

5 women so far say that looks/attraction does matter..

Surprise, surprise!

okay-alright.gif

sometimes i feel like looks don't matter and think to myself, if he's a ugly ass nigga at-least he's MY ugly ass nigga πŸ₯Ί
then I remember a man would never do the same for me and I snap right out of it. Praise God

Americas Next Top Model Jk GIF

I don't think anyone with any sense would say looks don't matter to women, but that it matters more to men, than to women, because maybe women aren't as.. superficial? Lol idk but women tend to look for financial security, personality, etc.

5 women so far say that looks/attraction does matter..

Surprise, surprise!

okay-alright.gif
I’ve helped a few guys who had issues attracting women, build their best bodies.

Their entire lives changed, now women come up to them and initiate conversations.

One even had an attractive women he knew from before and secretly liked, ask him about marriage lol.

Thats why I hate men who complain all the time, instead of fixing their diets and getting under that bar.

I don't think anyone with any sense would say looks don't matter to women, but that it matters more to men, than to women, because maybe women aren't as.. superficial? Lol idk but women tend to look for financial security, personality, etc.

No, women are just as visual as men, but most women force themselves to settle for at least average men, because the options are very slim! Plus, a good amount of good-looking men are self-absorbed or useless, so they get ruled out for serious consideration.

I’ve helped a few guys who had issues attracting women, build their best bodies.

Their entire lives changed, now women come up to them and initiate conversations.

One even had an attractive women he knew from before and secretly liked, ask him about marriage lol.

Thats why I hate men who complain all the time, instead of fixing their diets and getting under that bar.

Plus, men are born with the cheat-code to have muscular bodies: TESTOSTERONE.

SMH!