Women’s study’s Major Graduate [AMA]

What sort of counselling do you do? You work with married or unmarried couples or both? How old is the oldest couple you've worked with and how old are you? And I see you have Bs in Biology in "sex"... can you describe what that degree entails? Just a short summary?

:russ::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::deadmanny:

What sort of counselling do you do? You work with married or unmarried couples or both? How old is the oldest couple you've worked with and how old are you? And I see you have a Bs in Biology in "sex"... can you describe what that degree entails? Just a short summary?
I work with married couples. And 90% of my patients educated white middle class to upper class.

B.S in biology in “sex” is essentially a biology degree with a hard focus on biological sex characteristic.

I will be closing this thread now.

Your responses are proof that Somalis have a long way to go (Thousands of years) before having a healthy discussion on marriage counseling. Many of you are products of an unfortunate unhealthy marriage. So it’s understandable and I’m sympathetic with you all.

“Hopefully you all can break this generational curse”- Dr. KobeBryant

Funny you ask, I work a Relationship Therapist, I’m making comfortable money. Well Into the 6 figures with the hours I’m working.
Q1: From your observations as a professional, lol, how common is infedility among cadaans?
Please say alot :lolbron:

Q2: Why are the cadaan men such castrated girly boy queers with zero backbone?

Last edited:
I work with married couples. And 90% of my patients educated white middle class to upper class.

B.S in biology in “sex” is essentially a biology degree with a hard focus on biological sex characteristic.
Why would they come to you and not to an actual therapist or psychologist? Usually undergrad women’s studies degree does not lead to a job as a marriage therapist, just curious tbh.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
My university offers a major in Women’s and gender studies.

At first I was confused as to why this would be a major, but after reading your thread I think I may have to get into it.

What other minors do you suggest I take with this? How about courses that are not mandatory for my major?

I hope to get in touch with you.

I see you’ve become a couple’s therapist without any real psychiatric credentials. Do you think I can become a gynaecologist with this degree and if I market myself well like you?

9C1B9CCD-92E3-40BB-9268-1ACC91A5ABDD.jpeg

I’m quite excited for my course in “Introduction to Feminist theories and thoughts” as well as “LGBTQ History, Theory and Activism”, I hope to bring you in some day to be a guest lecturer. There’s a lot to learn from you.

At first I was confused as to why this would be a major, but after reading your thread I think I may have to get into it.

What other minors do you suggest I take with this? How about courses that are not mandatory for my major?

I see you’ve become a couple’s therapist without any real psychiatric credentials. Do you think I can become a gynaecologist with this degree and if I market myself well like you?

View attachment 195622

I’m quite excited for my course in “Introduction to Feminist theories and thoughts” as well as “LGBTQ History, Theory and Activism”, I hope to bring you in some day to be a guest lecturer. There’s a lot to learn from you.
gynecologist is type of a doctor. You’d have to go to med school for that. You can study women’s study in college, and take the med school prerequisites on the side and then apply to medical school. It’s actually going to make you stand out as a candidate as not many men study this.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
gynecologist is type of a doctor. You’d have to go to med school for that. You can study women’s study in college, and take the med school prerequisites on the side and then apply to medical school. It’s actually going to make you stand out as a candidate as not many men study this.
I don’t need med school as long as I have my bachelor in Women’s and Gender Studies along side my mentor @KobeBryant.

Do you think he went through the traditional routes to become a therapist? I can work in the hoods in america to help those underprivileged women in finding a gynaecologist who truly understands their struggles.

As long as they keep quiet about my lack of certification (which they will, believe me). All is good.

I don’t need med school as long as I have my bachelor in Women’s and Gender Studies along side my mentor @KobeBryant.

Do you think he went through the traditional routes to become a therapist? I can work in the hoods in america to help those underprivileged women in finding a gynaecologist who truly understands their struggles.

As long as they keep quiet about my lack of certification (which they will, believe me). All is good.
Anything is possible I guess :zhqjlmx:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
All you girls doubting my guy, he’s out there saving marriages.
:salute:
Somali Kevin Samuels I give you my respect brotha.

View attachment 195622

Yes brother I’m glad to see others go this career path. You will find it to be rewarding!

I recommend a minor in something you have a passion in, for me it was the biology of sexually reproduction which I found extremely fascinating. Stay away from any medical work brother because I don’t want you face legal troubles and be sued. But trust me a nice office and some certificates on the wall. You will be as good as a licensed therapist.
Haha, don’t get in trouble though for real.

Last edited:

Trending