Women’s study’s Major Graduate [AMA]

I am confident that I have a fair nuanced understanding on the complex issues that women face today.

I speak from a purely objective point of view, Ask Me Anything!

Qualifications:
University of California San Diego

Major - B.A in Women’s and Genders Studies.

Minor - B.S in Biology in Sex.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Negro please

tenor-1,240.gif

Lol this is total bs… no way! Especially given how passionately he support misogynist comments here and what the heck is in B.S biology in sex warya?? :mjlol:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Lol this is total bs… no way! Especially given how passionately he support misogynist comments here and what the heck is in B.S biology in sex warya?? :mjlol:
He's WAAAAAY too emotionally unstable. I had to start a therapy thread just for him. Nigga was going on about wanting to slap me cause of my comments and calling me fat all up and through....funniest part I've never interacted with him once before then:damn::deadmanny::dead:

He's WAAAAAY too emotionally unstable. I had to start a therapy thread just for him. Nigga was going on about wanting to slap me cause of my comments and calling me fat all up and through....funniest part I've never interacted with him once before then:damn::deadmanny::dead:
Lol he’s actually one of the cooler faraxs here. I think he was joking or flirting with you, maybe he has a crush on you lol

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
That should be interesting , I heard @Boqorada majored in Faaraxology and gender Fadhi-kudirir, you two can duke it out in an intellectual debate , the younglings here might learn something from you two.

Easy money
tenor-1,244.gif

Lol he’s actually one of the cooler faraxs here. I think he was joking or flirting with you, maybe he has a crush on you lol
tenor-1,243.gif
HELL NO
Him cool?!!? I Know crazy and insecure when I see it. That niggas an emotionally unstable lunatic

Shamso caluul kuus.. :mjpls:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Funny you ask, I work a Relationship Therapist, I’m making comfortable money. Well Into the 6 figures with the hours I’m working.

What sort of counselling do you do? You work with married or unmarried couples or both? How old is the oldest couple you've worked with and how old are you? And I see you have a Bs in Biology in "sex"... can you describe what that degree entails? Just a short summary?

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts