Woman claims that Mogadishu was 20% Eritrean before the civil war

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
This what happens when you allow other ethnicities to claim native to Somali soil, they start to degrade the true natives who built the land started the culture and language that people speak.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Loyan where were the abgaals:drakelaugh: I knew reer cadcad built the mog but I dint know they had Eritrean help:gucciwhat: what were those habesha doing there

She is a legitimate source.:ulyin:

Its scientifically proven that Mog was built by aliens. I saw em last summer, when I visited Liido beach. Dont believe these historical revisionist who failed in math.
7a6.jpg

She is telling the truth to certain degree. There used to be a big Eritrean community in Xamar but they were nowhere near 20%. I have 3 cousins who are half tigrayans. And a friend who is half Saho half Somali.

Wlh got to say the mixture between Eritreans and Somalis produces PENG offsprings.
:diddyass:

I would marry my first cousin anyday of the week.
:mjkkk:

Apollo

VIP
She is telling the truth to certain degree. There used to be a big Eritrean community in Xamar but they were nowhere near 20%. I have 3 cousins who are half tigrayans. And a friend who is half Saho half Somali.

Wlh got to say the mixture between Eritreans and Somalis produces PENG offsprings.
:diddyass:

I would marry my first cousin anyday of the week.
:mjkkk:

Somalis who mix with Eritreans trigger me the least out of all the possible mixtures.

Somalis who mix with Eritreans trigger me the least out of all the possible mixtures.

The mixture highlights Somli features perfectly wlh, the hight, the skin complexion and the facial features :banderas:

And they dramatically reduce bidaarta
:lawd:

Faaraxs and Xaliimos if it must be non Somali, then only Eritreans are accepted, otherwise
:camby:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Our reputation must really be bad to have nobodies like Eritreans making runs at us:gucciwhat:

Trending