Woman claims that Mogadishu was 20% Eritrean before the civil war

I’m pro cadcad, second most successful Somali group, but there not mj lol, although @Shanshiyo1234 did make the point that their langaab, although I feel even at comparable levels mj would still dominate

We all are pro Ururada Banaadir. But shanshiyo's and this deranged ladys types need to be deported back to where they ran from.

This is why I laugh when hawiyes rave on the greatness of the mog lol like they built it or something :drakelaugh:it’s okay, let’s make bosaso the greatest Somali created city inshallah

They spoke af-Somali, took our culture and always told the ppl where they came from. Because they new dhulkaas ma laheen. If it was them building those cities alone and living there alone. They wouldve speak arabic or other languages and never be somalised. Use your thick head. Every historian visiting muqdisho tells you who ruled over it.

I guess Madows claiming they were indegenous to Somalia and those claiming to be majeerteen are telling the truth right?
:ulyin:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Read the post I shared about who the Benadiri people are.

Regardless of their origin. They still call Xamar home centuries before the current inhabitants.

Not shitting on Hawiye only since we all did it and would've still monopolized it if it wasn't for the civil war.

Tukraq

VIP
We all are pro Ururada Banaadir. But shanshiyo's and this deranged ladys types need to be deported back to where they ran from.

They spoke af-Somali, took our culture and always told the ppl where they came from. Because they new dhulkaas ma laheen. If it was them building those cities alone and living there alone. They wouldve speak arabic or other languages and never be somalised. Use your thick head. Every historian visiting muqdisho tells you who ruled over it.

I guess Madows claiming they were indegenous to Somalia and those claiming to be majeerteen are telling the truth right?
:ulyin:
Who said anything about ruling, obviously they never had any rule or political power in the city lol, and those quote on quote Bantu that claim mj are probably mj unless their shegatos just mixed(remember mjs mix with everyone hawiye kill Bantus for asking for their daughter) its like all those half cadcads claiming hawiye due to their father when they don’t have the typical Hawiye look(too light skin to be hblock lol)

Who said anything about ruling, obviously they never had any rule or political power in the city lol, and those quote on quote Bantu that claim mj are probably mj unless their shegatos just mixed(remember mjs mix with everyone hawiye kill Bantus for asking for their daughter) its like all those half cadcads claiming hawiye due to their father when they don’t have the typical Hawiye look(too light skin to be hblock lol)

I dont think MJ mixed with Madows and if they did it was rare. Somalis of the interiour were and still are xenophobic. Abgaals who lived in Xamar mixed alot with Reer xamar of Shangaani but those of interiour(nomads) despised them(reer xamar) and looked marriage with them beneath them. Somali bantu mixture produces offsprings that you can detect Somali features from. But when a pure Madow claims to be Somali its easy to tell he/she is a sheegato.

Regardless of their origin. They still call Xamar home centuries before the current inhabitants.

Not shitting on Hawiye only since we all did it and would've still monopolized it if it wasn't for the civil war.
Lol who are ‘they’? The Benadiris who were just described? You’re making no sense at all. Have a nice day Ras.

They had to. Somalis of that region were superstitious af. My grandpa used to tell me stories about the colonial era. According to him majority of the ppl in his granpas(my great great grandfather) village refused to walk on the same streets or path as the gaals(Italians). They thaught it would lead them into hell. Soomalida back then were hilarious FOBs.
Somalis are also lazy and hard to boss around, the italians used these foreigners to build up most of the south some most of these ppl stayed I've heard stories of indians living in Somalia prewar

I accept a Christian Eritrean as my brother over a Somali Bantu Muslim any day.

There should be full freedom of movement between the Horn (Eri, Eth, Dj, Som).

:browtf:

No to Oromos(except Afran Qallo), no to gambela iyo other nilotes, no to majority of the Omotic ppl and No to Amxaras. Im cool with Eritreans, Afars and Sidama are ok.

:gucciwhat:

At this point in time Somalia has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. The Horn is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Darods are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Somalia to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Darods will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Somalia will not survive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apollo

Few questions to ponder?

Since you mentioned the "Darods will be resented" by the other clans, how will the Darods ascend to power? Are the Darod sub-clans monolithic? Which one will lead them? Your own sub-sub-clans are divided, killing one another and right now, they are experiencing one of the worst intra-sub-clan wars among the Somali clans, who will unite them and the "Darod" clan at large?

Some stuff is best left unsaid and this is one of them.

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
She is telling the truth to certain degree. There used to be a big Eritrean community in Xamar but they were nowhere near 20%. I have 3 cousins who are half tigrayans. And a friend who is half Saho half Somali.

Wlh got to say the mixture between Eritreans and Somalis produces PENG offsprings.
:diddyass:

I would marry my first cousin anyday of the week.
:mjkkk:

PM me your cousin's insta saaxib, I'll be the barrier between you and incest :lolbron: