Woke women

Status
Not open for further replies.
My moral objections relate to your first paragraph. You argue that their disadvantages are caused by the upper class. However, if the government were to implement a quota system, unlikely considering the argument you made in the second paragraph, it would disadvantage Cadaan working class people because they will fall behind ethnic minorities and upper class Cadaans in the queue. You on the other hand, argue that who cares about them if their own are not looking after them, worry about yourself only. Isn't that morally questionable? Do you get my Xaaq Daro statement now?

You didn't understand my point.

Reread-

I used the education situation as an example as the narrative is clear: it's fine for white working class kids to fail in relation to white middle/upper classes, but they should never fall behind the madows and other groups.

What do you think this point means?

You didn't understand my point.

Reread-

I used the education situation as an example as the narrative is clear: it's fine for white working class kids to fail in relation to white middle/upper classes, but they should never fall behind the madows and other groups.

What do you think this point means?
I read that but it has no relation to your advocacy for a quota system which disadvantages working class Cadaans.

Yeah they are looking out for their own, old news. But it does not make it right for us to seek favours which disadvantage others is all I am saying. You argue the opposite, basically, we should campaign to have the system rigged in our favour.

You live in Denmark right? I'm suprised, I thought it was a UK problem. In the UK the working class have issues with them as they're willing to work for less. Hence, jobs working class jobs such as construction, scaffolding ect are being dominanted by Eastern Europeans.
Yeah I think it's similar issue here as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts